Users can't login after changing default page from domain.com to portal.domain.com

Hello!

I am facing the same problem like this user:

On a fresh install i changed the default domain from domain.com to portal.domain.com and users have problems to login. If i change it back (default domain = domain.com) the problem disappears.

YunoHost-Version is 11.1.13 (stable)

Who can help?

Thank you very much.

We can’t magically guess what you mean by “users have problems to login”

“problems” can mean anything … Please describe precisely what they attempt, how, and what happens exactly, without anything vague like “it doesn’t work” or “nothing happens”

Sorry, my fault.

But: i am sure that there is a problem that wasn’t there in past versions of YunoHost.

On a fresh YunoHost installation i setup domain.com as the first domain. Everything is fine.

Then i add a subdomain called portal.domain.com - everything is fine till here, too.

But if i change the main domain from domain.com to portal.domain.com (because i want users to login there) users are not able to login using firefox with their credentials (no message appears).

If i change back (main domain: domain.com) the error is gone.

Maybe you can try this on your own, too.

Thank you!

Adding subdomain in fresh installation:

Something is broken there.

And i tried to create the portal.domain.com domain first - without success.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.