Collabora Online Development Edition
Collabora Online Development Edition also known as LibreOffice Online, is a server service built from the main LibreOffice project code which provides display and collaborative visual editing of a range of document types. It does not include any form of file system. To be fully functional, it has to be integrated with file access and authentication provision from an underlying stack of software.
Shipped version: 4.0.0 RC2
To be sure it works, you need :
- one Nextcloud on a dedicated domain and install this package on an other dedicated domain (or subdomain).
- Let’s encrypt on each domain
More info here: https://yunohost.org/#/collabora
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/#/collabora
YunoHost specific features
- x86-64b -
- ARMv8-A -
- Jessie x86-64b -
CODE has a warning limitation
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/collabora_ynh/issues
- LibreOffice Online https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-online/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
- 30 Jan 2019 - 5dc8e3f
- Upgrade to 4.0.0 RC2 and make it works
Master branch (Official release)
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that:
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/collabora_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade collabora -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/collabora_ynh/tree/testing --debug