Problèmes éditeurs de texte collaboratif

Hi, I have the same problem with Collabora and the deamon.json not existing, just today with everything just updated.

I SSH’ed into my yunohost server and then tried (taken from here):

echo 'DOCKER_OPTS="--config-file=/etc/docker/daemon.json"' > /etc/default/docker

and created the deamon.json by doing:

nano etc/docker/deamon.json

and pasting into it (see this docker post):

{
"storage-driver": "overlay"
}

Then stopped it (sudo systemctl stop docker), but when restarting docker (trying both sudo systemctl start docker and systemctl restart docker.service) it gives the following error:

Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status docker.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

If I try docker info I get:

Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?

If I try journalctl -xe then I get some repititions of:

-- Unit docker.service has failed.
-- 
-- The result is failed.
Apr 18 21:21:41 ihost.mydomain.nl systemd[1]: docker.service: Unit entered failed state.
Apr 18 21:21:41 ihost.mydomain.nl systemd[1]: docker.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Apr 18 21:21:43 ihost.mydomain.nl systemd[1]: docker.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
Apr 18 21:21:43 ihost.mydomain.nl systemd[1]: Stopped Docker Application Container Engine.
-- Subject: Unit docker.service has finished shutting down
-- Defined-By: systemd
-- Support: https://www.debian.org/support
-- 
-- Unit docker.service has finished shutting down.
Apr 18 21:21:43 ihost.mydomain.nl systemd[1]: docker.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Apr 18 21:21:43 ihost.mydomain.nl systemd[1]: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engine.
-- Subject: Unit docker.service has failed
-- Defined-By: systemd
-- Support: https://www.debian.org/support

I would really appreciate if somebody could help get this issue understood/fixed. Because the Collabora is essential for creating the kind of self hosted Google drive-like solution that I think many people are interested in :smiley: