YunoHost 4.1 release / Sortie de YunoHost 4.1

Hello, après la mise à jour de la 4.1.4 vers la 4.1.4.1 dans la section admin/outils/journaux les jounaux ont disparu!

After the update 4.1.4 to 4.1.4.1 in the admin/log section of the panel admin, logs are lost!

J´ai trouvé la solution: il faut vider le cache du navigateur et les journaux réapparaissent dans la section journaux ! :smiley:

Thanks for a great release!!

Now my >300GB Seafile backup finally works !!

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Televersement de backup

Merci et bravo pour ce super taf!

Merci pour votre super boulot !!
La migration s’est arrêtée car elle plantait sur mon fichier conf.json.persistent à cause du rajout skipped_regex. J’ai supprimé skipped_regex et ce que j’avais mis dessous, relancé la migration et hop ! Tout s’est bien passé.

J’ai tenté la migration après la mise à jour mais rencontré un premier échec à cause de mon fichier conf.json.persistent (du fait de l’ajout d’un thème personnalisé : { "theme" : "nord" }, c’était la seule personnalisation de mon installation)

J’ai donc supprimé la ligne, redémarré mon serveur et relancé la migration mais la j’ai rencontré l’erreur suivante : ERROR - La migration 0019_extend_permissions_features a échoué avec l’exception argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable : annulation... logs complets

Et impossible de me connecter à tous les sites et la webadmin qui renvoient : 500 Internal Server Error (mais SSH fonctionne bien).

Du coup j’ai remis la ligne et redémarré… et tout semble fonctionner.

Le serveur est un VPS OVH sur lequel j’ai installé 4 custom web app hébergeant de simples sites static et 9 redirections.

Not the right topic, but if you get that error:

ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/share/yunohost/admin/ca.crt': File exists

I used to get it at every update for the yunohost-admin package, and working on another issue helped me figure out where it was coming from.
See [Solved] Cannot create subdomain anymore - #3 by matlag
I had deleted a certificate file I probably thought irrelevant at the time. Putting it back fixed it for me.

Bravo! Que de belles news :slight_smile:
M’en vais mettre à jour tout ça fissa :tada:

1 Like

Milles fois merci à toute l’équipe ! Super boulot. :clap:

1 Like

3 servers upgraded with no issues.
Good work !
But can’t download the backup with the button in the webadmin.
Click on it and nothing happends :frowning:

Uuuh wokay that’s weird ? Do you have anything showing up in the javascript console (in the browser debug mode, usually with F12, if that means anything to you) when you click on the download button ?

OK,
I’ve been playing with the console, but I haven’t seen any action. Even the “Select All” and “Deselect All” buttons don’t work.
I use FireFox by default with some modules, probably a special setting on my part.
Using Edge, the buttons work fine.
Sorry for the inconvenience :frowning:

Simplement merci :wink:

1 Like

Just migrate from 3.7.x to 4.1.x with :

• Nextcloud
  • Dokuwiki
  • GOGs
  • Rainloop
  • Synapse
  • Wallabag
  • Around 20 webapp and 10 db

Everything is OK so far !

You did a amazing job with the migration script.

Just reboot the server at the end… (haha)

2 Likes

Where can i find something like a “changelog” between 4.0 and 4.1?
And where can i finde information about the migration from 4.0 to 4.1?

I wanted to configure the new SMTP relay but didn’t find informations about this on the homepage… search the forum i came to Revert smtp relay in 4.1 and to YunoHost • index

edit:

~$ sudo yunohost settings set smtp.relay.host -v smtp.foobar.tld
Warnung: 'yunohost service regen-conf' ist veraltet! Bitte verwenden Sie stattdessen 'yunohost tools regen-conf'.
Erfolg! Configuration updated for 'postfix'

??? (I created set smtp settings via yunohost raise warning: 'yunohost service regen-conf' is deprecated! · Issue #1717 · YunoHost/issues · GitHub for this)

EDIT2: on YunoHost • index is this:

the Link to “mail-tester.com” doesn’t work :frowning: (I created Update email_configure_relay.md by jedie · Pull Request #1505 · YunoHost/doc · GitHub )

Is there a way to send a test email via “yunohost” cli?

Merci pour tout votre travail !

See the top of this topic.

Which kind of information do you need ?

I tested it (on english page) and it works.

Think there should be a easy to find “changelog” and “migration information” outside of this forum :wink:

1 Like

Migration passée comme une lettre à la poste !
Merci votre super boulot !

Pour les dons, vous pourriez jeter un oeil du côté de https://www.helloasso.com/

1 Like

Merci bcp pour le boulot executé
bravo