Restore of Jellyfin failed

Hardware: Raspberry Pi4 at home
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello, I am trying to restore with the default backup of yunohost. This what I did:

• full backup in [archive]
  • fresh install of yunohost on sd card
  • ssh > yunohost backup restore [archive]

Jellyfin did not restored with this error:

Info: The operation 'Restore 'jellyfin' from a backup archive' could not be completed. Please share the full log of this operation using the command 'yunohost log display 20210310-213801-backup_restore_appjellyfin --share' to get help
Warning: Here's an extract of the logs before the crash. It might help debugging the error: Info: DEBUG - + not_mandatory=0
Info: DEBUG - + local archive_path=/home/yunohost.backup/tmp/20210310182839/apps/jellyfin/backup/lib/systemd/system/jellyfin.service Info: DEBUG - + '[' '!' -d /home/yunohost.backup/tmp/20210310182839/apps/jellyfin/backup/lib/systemd/system/jellyfin.service ']' Info: DEBUG - + '[' '!' -f /home/yunohost.backup/tmp/20210310182839/apps/jellyfin/backup/lib/systemd/system/jellyfin.service ']' Info: DEBUG - + '[' '!' -L /home/yunohost.backup/tmp/20210310182839/apps/jellyfin/backup/lib/systemd/system/jellyfin.service ']' Info: DEBUG - + '[' 0 == 0 ']'
Info: DEBUG - ++ _get_archive_path '"/lib/systemd/system/jellyfin.service"' Info: DEBUG - ++ python -c ' Info: DEBUG - import sys Info: DEBUG - import csv
Info: DEBUG - with open(sys.argv[1], '\''r'\'') as backup_file: Info: DEBUG - backup_csv = csv.DictReader(backup_file, fieldnames=['\''source'\'', '\''dest'\'']) Info: DEBUG - for row in backup_csv: Info: DEBUG - if row['\''source'\'']==sys.argv[2].strip('\''"'\''): Info: DEBUG - print row['\''dest'\''] Info: DEBUG - sys.exit(0) Info: DEBUG - raise Exception('\''Original path for %s not found'\'' % sys.argv[2]) Info: DEBUG - ' /home/yunohost.backup/tmp/20210310-182839/backup.csv '"/lib/systemd/system/jellyfin.service"' Info: DEBUG - ++ return 1
Info: DEBUG - + archive_path=/home/yunohost.backup/tmp/20210310-182839/ Info: DEBUG - + ynh_exit_properly
Info: [....................] > Loading installation settings... Info: [+...................] > Stopping and removing the systemd service... Info: [#+..................] > Removing dependencies... Info: [##+++++++++++.......] > Removing app main directory... Info: '/etc/jellyfin' wasn't deleted because it doesn't exist. Info: '/etc/jellyfin' wasn't deleted because it doesn't exist. Info: '/var/lib/jellyfin' wasn't deleted because it doesn't exist. Info: [#############+......] > Removing NGINX web server configuration... Warning: The user jellyfin was not found
Info: [##############++....] > Removing the dedicated system user... Info: [####################] > Removal of jellyfin completed 

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/turevugiru

Thanks

Hello! You are welcome to post here to request support, though you should have a look to the app’s thread beforehand :wink:

We should merge the PR by tomorrow evening, so let us know if it is still failing afterwards.

We may need to hack into your backup to force it to install v10.7, since 10.6.4 has been removed by Jellyfin’s team.

1 Like

Hi @tituspijean, thanks for your reply, in fact I did read the app thread but it didn’t made sense for me at the time how my issue was related to the db upgrade :sweat_smile:.
The restore is just a test, so I’ll upgrade jellyfin when the new packadge will be available and I’ll try a new restore after (and I’ll have a fix for nextcloud restore).
Merci !

A post was split to a new topic: Jellyfin restore failure: /lib/systemd/system/jellyfin.service does not exist

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.