Nohost domain recovery - Suppression de domaine en nohost.me, noho.st et ynh.fr

Hello!
Can you remove my old domain stilic.ynh.fr?

Thank you!

Bonjour, pouvez vous supprimer le domaine mamani17.ynh.fr.
Merci

Hi, please could you reset the domain jxckstr.nohost.me. Thank you :slight_smile:

Bonjour,
pouvez-vous supprimer virtualinor.ynh.fr?
Merci et bonne fin d’année à tous

Hi
Can you remove renouer.nohost.me and almeisan.nohost.me please?
Thanks

As per my ongoing discussion thread here, I am ready to obliterate my test-fmds.noho.st domain and re-install it from scratch. I had initially installed YunoHost on an SD-card on a Raspberry Pi, to help me to decide whether or not to go with YunoHost for my project in 2022. Now that this stage is resolved, I am ready to begin installing the full test-fmds.noho.st environment on a new 32GB USB3.1 flash drive which I will be booting from instead of the SD-card.

Therefore, could you please wipe my current test-fmds.noho.st domain setup, so that I can reinstall it early in the New Year? Thanks in advance.

Could you reset rockcloud@noho.st? Had to reset the server and I forgot to make a backup.

Hi, and thank you so much for the amazing work.

Could you please remove freeman.nohost.me ?

Thank you again!

Hello !!!

Happy new year, hope you the best, bonne et heureuse année pleine de server ynh a travers le monde !

j’ai réinstaller mon serveur suite à une petit betise ;-(
pouvez vous reinitilialiser education.ynh.fr ? (quand vous avez le temps apres la gueule de bois)
effacer aussi shizen.ynh.fr

can you please remove zvdxc.nohost.me ? I reinstalled my server on Raspberry Pi 4

Hello!

You can remove oinska.nohost.me. I don’t use it.

Vous pouvez supprimer et remettre à disposition oinska.nohost.me. Je ne l’utilise plus.

Merci pour cette belle aventure grâce à laquelle j’ai beaucoup appris! Je suis parti sur du pfSense+Debian+Nextcloud+Unbound.

Merci à toute l’équipe des dev! Vous faite un travail incroyable!!! Je recommande sans hésiter Yunohost à ceux qui veulent tenter l’aventure du home server.

See you!

(subdomain removal should not be necesssary)

:arrow_up: All done!

@Metra, les enregistrements DNS des sous-domaines sont automatiquement les mêmes que ceux du domaine principal. Si tu ne te sers plus de ce sous-domaine, tu peux simplement le supprimer de ta webadmin. Si tu veux supprimer home-server.ynh.fr, fais-en la demande explicite.

@KnutKurbel, subdomains all belong to the domain you registered, you can delete this one directly from the webadmin. If you want to delete local.nohost.me, please explicitly state so.

@JuanClaude domain not found.

@thierrys domains not found.

@gtt domain not found.

4 Likes

Can you also fix mine @Moul please?

cryptoleftists.nohost.me

bonjour ,
suite a une réinstallation pourriez-vous réativer le domaine :slight_smile:
isell.ynh.fr
merci

Bonsoir, merci beaucoup !

Can you please remove tetam.nohost.st, tetam.noho.st and tetam.mine.me

Bonjour,

Réinstallation en cours, pouvez vous supprimer le domaine papaours.nohost.me ?

Merci d’avance

Bonjour,

pouvez-vous s’il vous plaît supprimer les domaines suivants :
leonreach@nohost.me
leon-reach@nohost.me
leonreach@ynh.fr
leon-reach@ynh.fr

Merci d’avance !

Salut la team, suite à mes problèmes d’installation sous armbian bullseye (arm64), merci de libérer les domaines suivants:
moreau-sos.ynh.fr
moreau-sos.noho.st
moreau-sos.nohost.me
Merci @tituspijean @Aleks
Bonne journée.

Bonjour, suite a une mauvaise configuratione je vous demande SVP d’effacer

lonampiodati.nohost.me

Merci et à bientot.

Ilario