[Flarum] A lightweight forum

No problem, thanks a lot! :blush:

This one arises while adding a swap file. The helper lists the available and compatible storages and this kind of warning can come up. I will check if we can silence it.

1 Like

Flarum package for YunoHost upgraded to beta 16! :rocket:

1 Like

uups, i cant log in after update to beta 16. neither admin nor users (users registrated over flarum and are not users of yunohost, so the ldap doesnt work? but flarum admin is admin of yunohost)
dont know which logs you need, browser cache is flushed.
have many thx to make yunohost that is awesome

Ooops, have you by any chance an app ID different than flarum, like flarum__2 or 3, etc. ? I harcoded the permission ID, forgetting that the app can be installed multiple times. :scream:

If so, can you try the fix?

yunohost app upgrade <YOUR_APP_ID> -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/flarum_ynh --force

:crossed_fingers:

thx, but its installed only once.
i roll back to to beta 14 (backup works yeah).
now i wanted to wait, but if i can help, i will install it again.

If you have time to try again: upgrade to beta 16, enable debug in /var/www/flarum/config.php and try logging in. You will have a more verbose error.

Have a look into /var/www/flarum/storage/logs too.

here it is. tried 3 different browsers, adblocker is off

Flarum\Http\Exception\TokenMismatchException thrown with message "CSRF token did not match"

Stacktrace:
#33 Flarum\Http\Exception\TokenMismatchException in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/CheckCsrfToken.php:47
#32 Flarum\Http\Middleware\CheckCsrfToken:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#31 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/ResolveRoute.php:67
#30 Flarum\Http\Middleware\ResolveRoute:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#29 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/SetLocale.php:50
#28 Flarum\Http\Middleware\SetLocale:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#27 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/AuthenticateWithSession.php:32
#26 Flarum\Http\Middleware\AuthenticateWithSession:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#25 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/RememberFromCookie.php:52
#24 Flarum\Http\Middleware\RememberFromCookie:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#23 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/StartSession.php:61
#22 Flarum\Http\Middleware\StartSession:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#21 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/CollectGarbage.php:46
#20 Flarum\Http\Middleware\CollectGarbage:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#19 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/ParseJsonBody.php:28
#18 Flarum\Http\Middleware\ParseJsonBody:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#17 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/HandleErrors.php:57
#16 Flarum\Http\Middleware\HandleErrors:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#15 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/MiddlewarePipe.php:84
#14 Laminas\Stratigility\MiddlewarePipe:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/middlewares/request-handler/src/RequestHandler.php:84
#13 Middlewares\RequestHandler:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#12 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/middlewares/base-path-router/src/BasePathRouter.php:101
#11 Middlewares\BasePathRouter:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#10 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Middleware/OriginalMessages.php:42
#9 Laminas\Stratigility\Middleware\OriginalMessages:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#8 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/middlewares/base-path/src/BasePath.php:73
#7 Middlewares\BasePath:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#6 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Middleware/ProcessIp.php:24
#5 Flarum\Http\Middleware\ProcessIp:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/Next.php:61
#4 Laminas\Stratigility\Next:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/MiddlewarePipe.php:84
#3 Laminas\Stratigility\MiddlewarePipe:process in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-stratigility/src/MiddlewarePipe.php:73
#2 Laminas\Stratigility\MiddlewarePipe:handle in /var/www/flarum/vendor/laminas/laminas-httphandlerrunner/src/RequestHandlerRunner.php:96
#1 Laminas\HttpHandlerRunner\RequestHandlerRunner:run in /var/www/flarum/vendor/flarum/core/src/Http/Server.php:44
#0 Flarum\Http\Server:listen in /var/www/flarum/public/index.php:26

hmm, am i alone with this problem?

I could not replicate your issue, sorry. I have asked for support to the extension developpers over at Flarum. :crossed_fingers:

Hi ! I was wondering if some day flarum updates would not erase every extensions. It is a bit of a pain to reinstall everything with each update so i’m stuck with beta13 for now…

I agree it is not ideal, sorry for that, but it was the cleanest way I had found to upgrade. I will have another look.

Linked issue on GH.

1 Like

Just updated YNH and Flarum and unable to use our accounts!

First. Now it no more “Connexion” but “Connexion via YUNOHOST” ???

Secondly, what ever you do, direct access, by YNH or even to recreate a account as requested… you have this error message :slight_smile:

In “https://tricassinux.org/forum/auth/ldap”, Une erreur est survenue lors du chargement de la page.

Please note that in " Groupes et autorisations " superuser and I have the right to access to Flarum by YNH and as external user.

Groupes / utilisateurs actuellement autorisés à accéder à cette application :
xxx, all_users, xxx, visitors, superuser. 

Amicalement, José

Please enable debugging in /var/www/flarum/config.php and report back with the full error. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your quick feedback :slight_smile:

I am not sure to understand what you are asking me :slight_smile:
Thank you too for keeping/making YNH and its app affordable for non-sysadmin :).

See the file :slight_smile: /var/www/flarum/config.php

Error message:

Before the YNH and Flarum update, it was working :).

Thank you for YNH and Flarum.

Amicalement, José

'debug' => false, should become 'debug' => true, in that file. :wink:

Thank you.
OK, easy for me :slight_smile:

Errror message is:

LDAP error: (No LDAP query results for filter: [(&(&(objectClass=posixAccount)
(permission=cn=flarum.main,ou=permission,dc=yunohost,dc=org))(uid=jose))] 
in: [ou=users,dc=yunohost,dc=org], No LDAP query results for filter: 
[(&(&(objectClass=posixAccount)
(permission=cn=flarum.main,ou=permission,dc=yunohost,dc=org))(mail=jose))] 
in: [ou=users,dc=yunohost,dc=org])

Highlited line:

throw new LdapRecordException('LDAP error: (' . implode(', ', $ldapErrors) . ')');

in https://tricassinux.org/forum/auth/ldap

Thank you for your time. José

Thank you! That’s weird, this conf is working for me. Can you try using the first email address associated with your YNH user? Can you check that your user has the main permission for Flarum, too?

Hi
Are you speaking about the “super user”. Yes.
With this super user account, it propose me to open an account??? Why not.
I accept (Note: I cannot modify the text field to create another account!)

and I have this “Debut message”
“Le username est déjà pris.” … “The username is already used”

Is this “Connexion via YUNOHOST” mandatory?
Simple “Connexion” was ok!

And now, impossible to open an account as external user. Before, it was possible!

Not at ease with this LDAP function!

Thank you for your time :).

Note: With phpMyAdmin, I can see that the superuser is the first user.

I was referring to your josue account. :wink: Is this account a user created within YunoHost?
I think I made a mistake by hiding the standard Flarum login. I will fix that in the next version.

And I was not at ease maintaining a dedicated extension for SSOwat. :slight_smile:

To re-enable the standard login method: in phpmyadmin, database flarum, table setting set the key tituspijean-auth-ldap.onlyUse to 0. And try logging in again.