Donate to YunoHost!

Il y a aussi toujours cette histoire de virements mensuels qui ne marchent pas. Je viens de ré-essayer, ça ne marche toujours pas.

Ça fait 1 an, le niveau supérieur n’a pas l’air super efficace ?

Bonjour,

Petite question.
Peut-on faire un paiement par transfert bancaire ? (je n’ai pas vu)
L’asso Tricassinux qui veut faire le don n’a pas de CB. Et puis, j’imagine qu’il y a des frais avec Stripe :).

Merci de YNH :slight_smile: Amicalement, José

Salut,

par le passé on avait le RIB accessible sur la page de don mais on ne l’a pas remis (oubli / manque de temps)

En attendant, je te l’envoie en MP

Bonjour,

j’ai adressé deux messages à donate-5542@yunohost.org pour arrêter un versement mais il semblerait que la boite ne soit pas relevée, dans la mesure où je continue à être prélevé.

Pouvez-vous m’indiquer où je dois faire ma demande ?

Merci++

@Maknho logiquement l’abonnement est annulé et tu as eu un remboursement pour le dernier mois. On a juste pas vu le mail au milieu de plein d’autre chose (c’est un alias), désolé.

2 Likes

@ljf OK, pas de pb, merci beaucoup…

Ca y est j’ai fait un petit don, merci à l’équipe de Yunohost et à ceux qui maintiennent toutes ces applications.
Bien à vous tous.

5 Likes

Serait-il possible à l’occasion de les remettre ? C’est aussi plus facile pour moi.

Depuis le temps que j’utilise Yunohost, je suis vraiment épaté par l’esprit si cordial qui perdure de la part des contributeurs ainsi que par leur efficacité dans les mises à jour de l’OS ou du packaging des applications :star_struck:

6 Likes

Je suis aussi intéressé. Depuis 2016 que j’utilise les services sans regrets, aujourd’hui je voudrais financer un peu du temps des contributeurs.

La page (pour faire un don ponctuel ou réccurent) donate.yunohost.org

Si vous souhaitez le RIB dites-le on l’envoie en MP.

1 Like

It’s been running for me for a long time, even without an interface and I’m happy to do so! Even if I don’t have much today. But Yunohost is like Debian… :blush: me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: both :blush:

Bei mir läuft das schon lange, auch ohne Schnittstelle und das gerne! Auch wenn ich heute nicht mehr viel habe. Doch Yunohost ist wie Debian… :blush: ich :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: beide :blush:

1 Like

Now looks like a good time to read this topic :slightly_smiling_face:
With the release of YunoHost 11, all the work done for this and all the work done now on support for those having problems, it’s the perfect moment to give a big “thank you !” and some kind of monetary gift :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I don’t know what is the preferred means but there are
donate.yunohost.org and liberapay/Yunohost .

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

small donation added in liberapay

May I suggest that you put some icon/link to liberapay in donate.yunohost.org? I mean, yunohost profile in liberapay is easy to find here, but if one person sees that link in the project’s official web page then it gives more confidence in terms of authentication (that liberapay profile is linked to yunohost website).

thanks anyway

3 Likes

Made a donation two days ago, again no acknowledgment that YNH got it. Bank says yes. I’ve donated three times. It would be good to get a thanks back at least? (Unless i put my email address in wrong, but I’ll never know)

Dj

1 Like

I haven’t donated yet - I still need to evaluate if the self-hosting paradigm is worth for me - but if I may suggest to the yunohost team, I think that it would be nice to have a mark/decoration/medal on users’ avatar who donate to the project.
What I’m talking about: I automatically - monthly - donate to the (unique ?) programmer of intervals.icu: check his forum, you’ll see that a lot of its users have a little star on their avatar, that says that they are “supporters”.
I guess that 1- it may encourage other users to donate, 2- it gives extra motivation to the developers, 3- it may motivate/prioritize the maintainers to answer supporters who ask for help on the forum.

1 Like

Hmmm. @GoustiFruit I get what you are suggesting and it’s not altogether a bad idea. I think it’s amazing that so many people give their time to this project and expect nothing except our deepest thanks and respect.

Saying that it does require money from somewhere and indeed, maybe there should be better encouragement for users to donate. Tagging or badging users isn’t a bad idea at all and I for one would be happy about it.

I’m not so sure however about a “support level” depending on how much you contribute. My understanding, and experience so far is that the team will help anyone out regardless of donation level and that fits with the whole ethos of the open source system. Everyone is equal.

What bugs me a little is that some users can make demands on developers that I consider to be on the verge of being rude and disrespectful, almost as if they have purchased the software and entitled to better support, which maybe a tagging system would stamp out. I’m sure that the developers know who the culprits are and decide themselves what help to give.

Everyone should really make a small donation, if you are using YNH full-on then 10 euros every now and then helps. It’s on everyone’s conscience to decide what level of donation to make.

My only other bug is that there should be a better way of acknowledging donations. In a year I’ve contributed over 100 euros and never been acknowledged back. I don’t want a round of applause or a lollipop but a short automated “Thanks…” would suffice.

I have reached out many times for help because I’m not an expert and that’s the whole idea of YNH, you don’t have to be an expert to use it and to keep it going.

Sticking to your main point however, yes I think it’s a good idea to badge, tag or whatever users, but maybe give them a choice to opt in or out of that system.

Nice message.

As always thanks to all the team that make this wonderful server software available to everyone free of charge and with such a professional attitude. Top marks

Dj

4 Likes

Is there a place to read more about the financial status of YNH? Are they getting proper donations? Are they getting by on a shoestring?

2 Likes

@YunoHost @ljf the donation link throws " The page isn’t redirecting properly" (tried accessing from Fennec + Mull on Android).

2 Likes

confirmed on Firefox and Safari on a mac

1 Like