Bazarr/Radarr/Sonarr/*arr coordination issues

Damn that’s great ! Install is ok, settings are all ok, radarr and sonarr detection and import almost works out of th box (had to add radarr’s api number), providers ok.

Only thing that is wrong is that in my /home/yunohost.multimedia/share/Films/ everything is owned by Radarr and other users/groups are in read only, so Bazarr cannot copy anything in there…

I have thought a few solutions but i would appreciate guidance :

• 777 everything’s permissions in the yunohost.multimedia folder :upside_down_face:
  • putting every subtitle in a separate folder somewhere, but then jellyfin would not see/read them without systematic intervention
  • finding the secret mystery of the linux permission system which allows stuff to work the way you think (something like putting sonarr, radarr, prowlarr and bazarr in the same arr group and chmoding a whole bunch of stuff and getting lost on the way there)
  • something something symlink something (not sure about this one)

Anyway, thanks a lot !

Moved to a dedicated thread for proper support.

That should not happen. The multimedia system should take care of that. What are the outputs of:

ls -la /home/yunohost.multimedia/share/
groups radarr
groups bazarr

ls -la /home/yunohost.multimedia/share/
total 44
drwxrwxr-x+   8 root root  4096 nov.  24 10:03  .
drwxrwxr-x+   8 root root  4096 nov.  14 23:27  ..
drwxrwxr-x+   2 root root  4096 mars  31  2020  eBook
drwxrwxr-x+  61 root root  4096 janv. 14 15:31  Films
drwxrwxr-x+ 193 root root 12288 déc.  15 16:45  Music
-rw-rwxr-x+   1 root root     1 oct.  31  2020  .nobackup
drwxrwxr-x+   2 root root  4096 mars  31  2020  Picture
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    33 oct.   8  2020  Playlists -> /home/yunohost.airsonic/Playlists
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    32 oct.   8  2020  Podcasts -> /home/yunohost.airsonic/Podcasts
drwxrwxr-x+  15 root root  4096 déc.  13 15:36  Séries
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    37 avril 18  2021  Torrents -> /home/yunohost.transmission/completed
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root root    35 avril 18  2021 'Torrent to download' -> /home/yunohost.transmission/watched
drwxrwxr-x+   4 root root  4096 juin   8  2021  Video

radarr multimedia

bazarr

And that’s the problem I guess.

I tried to add bazarr to the multimedia group using usermod -a -G multimedia bazarr but it did not change anything i keep getting this in the bazarr logs :
BAZARR Error saving Subtitles file to disk for this file:/home/yunohost.multimedia/share/Films/Ninja Assassin (2009)/Ninja.Assassin.2009.720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY.mp4: PermissionError(13, 'Permission denied')

Great, you did what I was about to suggest. Try to restart Bazarr’s service, though.

I was one tiny step away from making it work : restarting the service did the trick !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.