Gather interesting news and information about YunoHost & Internet Cube projects
- Miscellaneous news
- Past events
- Upcoming events
manifest.json, there is now a
service entry to indicate on which services the app depend such as
The services’ logs will be displayed on the app’s debug page in the web administration.
- There is a poll to evaluate App Quality
- Working Gogs package thank to @tostaki
- Movim 0.9 package is ready thanks to @src386 with a french post on LinuxFr about Movim 0.9.
Backup and restore scripts
zamentur (@ljf ) added backup and restore scripts for these apps:
- Custom Webapp
- Tiny Tiny RSS
- covoiturage_ynh (test needed)
- ajaxgoogleapis_ynh (test needed)
Apps updated since last report 2015/11/05
- kanboard (upgrade) -> official
- transwhat (add)
- bolt (add)
- hubzilla replace redmatrix (upgrade)
- huginn (add)
- rainloop (upgrade) -> working
- ffsync (upgrade) -> working
- movim (upgrade) -> working
- jappix_mini (upgrade) -> working
- gogs (upgrade) -> working
- my_webapp (upgrade)
- owncloud (upgrade)
- openvpn (upgrade)
- radicale (upgrade)
- searx (upgrade)
- wallabag (upgrade)
- seafiles (upgrade)
- coquelicot (upgrade) -> notworking
- ucoin (upgrade) -> in progress
Our main RPi image is really outdated, because we lack a dedicated maintainer.
Luckily, @sylvain2 spend some times to create a new one, based on Raspian Jessie. Please try it out, and report bugs
Julien Vaubourg wrote a tool to ease Internet Cube deployment. The goal is to provide user-customized images.
This tool is still in beta, and is intended to be used by local organisations which provide InternetCube to their members.
- Installing YunoHost automatically using Debian, PXE and preseed
- Dashboard for official application maintainers:
- Allows to keep track of release status of each official app, open issues and pull requests, unreleased commits, etc, all from a single central place
- [french] How-to migrate from Baikal to Owncloud calendar server.
- @ljf post an impressive comment on last report describing how the backup & restore feature is working
- @juju’s worked hard with Travis-CI and Docker to make continuous integration real.
@ljf’s worked to create an upgrade method from YunoHost 2.2 Wheezy to YunoHost 2.4 Jessie
- This method seems ok by cli but not by web admin.
- @CaptainSqrt2 started a package for Let’s Encrypt integration
- [french] @genma wrote a whole serie of blog posts about YunoHost.
Bazar du libre:
- InternetCube workshop and introduction, with live translation into LSF (French Sign Language).
- 30 & 31/01/2016 - Brussels
- Several contributors will be there.
- 2016/02/14 & 2016/02/28 - YunoHost/Internet Cube workshop Strasbourg, France http://avenirdinter.net/