Gather interesting news and information about YunoHost & Internet Cube projects
- Miscellaneous news
- Past events
- Upcoming events
Reboot of YunoHost’s mailing lists \o/
One list is for YunoHost contributors, the other one is application maintainers
Please note that they’re not support lists.
manifest.json, there is now a
service entry to indicate on which services the app depend such as
The services’ logs will be displayed on the app’s debug page in the web administration.
- There is a poll to evaluate App Quality
- Working Gogs package thank to @tostaki
- Movim 0.9 package is ready thanks to @src386 with a french post on LinuxFr about Movim 0.9.
Backup and restore scripts
zamentur (@ljf ) added backup and restore scripts for these apps:
- Custom Webapp
- Tiny Tiny RSS
- covoiturage_ynh (test needed)
- ajaxgoogleapis_ynh (test needed)
Apps updated since last report 2015/11/05
- kanboard (upgrade) -> official
- transwhat (add)
- bolt (add)
- hubzilla replace redmatrix (upgrade)
- huginn (add)
- rainloop (upgrade) -> working
- ffsync (upgrade) -> working
- movim (upgrade) -> working
- jappix_mini (upgrade) -> working
- gogs (upgrade) -> working
- my_webapp (upgrade)
- owncloud (upgrade)
- openvpn (upgrade)
- radicale (upgrade)
- searx (upgrade)
- wallabag (upgrade)
- seafiles (upgrade)
- coquelicot (upgrade) -> notworking
- ucoin (upgrade) -> in progress
@Moul started a Package checker, written in Python, which check missing files, manifest fields, commands in Shell scripts start with
sudo and good practices.
Our main RPi image is really outdated, because we lack a dedicated maintainer.
Luckily, @sylvain2 spend some times to create a new one, based on Raspian Jessie. Please try it out, and report bugs
Julien Vaubourg wrote a tool to ease Internet Cube deployment. The goal is to provide user-customized images.
This tool is still in beta, and is intended to be used by local organisations which provide InternetCube to their members.
- Installing YunoHost automatically using Debian, PXE and preseed
- Dashboard for official application maintainers:
- Allows to keep track of release status of each official app, open issues and pull requests, unreleased commits, etc, all from a single central place
- [french] How-to migrate from Baikal to Owncloud calendar server.
- @ljf post an impressive comment on last report describing how the backup & restore feature is working
- @juju’s worked hard with Travis-CI and Docker to make continuous integration real.
@ljf’s worked to create an upgrade method from YunoHost 2.2 Wheezy to YunoHost 2.4 Jessie
- This method seems ok by cli but not by web admin.
- @CaptainSqrt2 started a package for Let’s Encrypt integration
- [french] @genma wrote a whole serie of blog posts about YunoHost.
Bazar du libre:
- InternetCube workshop and introduction, with live translation into LSF (French Sign Language).
- 30 & 31/01/2016 - Brussels
- Several contributors will be there.
- 2016/02/14 & 2016/02/28 - YunoHost/Internet Cube workshop Strasbourg, France http://avenirdinter.net/