YunoHost 4.2 testing

Hi,

If it could helps :

Raspberry Pi 3 B YunoHost 4.2.2 testing and the zwiicms is a working unofficial packaging test.

WARNING - /var/cache/yunohost/app_tmp_work_dirs/app_hg9ig_0w/scripts/backup: line 62: phpversion: unbound variable

Show / hide

2021-04-17 08:10:29,729: DEBUG - + dest_path=apps/zwiicms/backup/etc/nginx/conf.d/.ynh.fr.d/zwiicms.conf
2021-04-17 08:10:29,730: DEBUG - ++ sed --regexp-extended ‘s/"/""/g’
2021-04-17 08:10:29,730: DEBUG - ++ echo /etc/nginx/conf.d/
.ynh.fr.d/zwiicms.conf
2021-04-17 08:10:29,737: DEBUG - + local src=/etc/nginx/conf.d/.ynh.fr.d/zwiicms.conf
2021-04-17 08:10:29,738: DEBUG - ++ sed --regexp-extended ‘s/"/""/g’
2021-04-17 08:10:29,739: DEBUG - ++ echo apps/zwiicms/backup/etc/nginx/conf.d/
.ynh.fr.d/zwiicms.conf
2021-04-17 08:10:29,743: DEBUG - + local dest=apps/zwiicms/backup/etc/nginx/conf.d/.ynh.fr.d/zwiicms.conf
2021-04-17 08:10:29,744: DEBUG - + echo '"/etc/nginx/conf.d/
.ynh.fr.d/zwiicms.conf","apps/zwiicms/backup/etc/nginx/conf.d/.ynh.fr.d/zwiicms.conf"’
2021-04-17 08:10:29,745: DEBUG - ++ dirname /home/yunohost.backup/tmp/20210417-060947/apps/zwiicms/backup/etc/nginx/conf.d/
.ynh.fr.d/zwiicms.conf
2021-04-17 08:10:29,758: DEBUG - + mkdir --parents /home/yunohost.backup/tmp/20210417-060947/apps/zwiicms/backup/etc/nginx/conf.d/***.ynh.fr.d
2021-04-17 08:10:29,767: WARNING - /var/cache/yunohost/app_tmp_work_dirs/app_hg9ig_0w/scripts/backup: line 62: phpversion: unbound variable
2021-04-17 08:10:29,769: DEBUG - ++ ynh_exit_properly
2021-04-17 08:10:29,770: DEBUG - ++ local exit_code=1
2021-04-17 08:10:29,771: DEBUG - ++ rm -rf /var/cache/yunohost/download/
2021-04-17 08:10:29,771: DEBUG - ++ ‘[’ 1 -eq 0 ‘]’
2021-04-17 08:10:29,771: DEBUG - ++ trap ‘’ EXIT
2021-04-17 08:10:29,772: DEBUG - ++ set +o errexit
2021-04-17 08:10:29,773: DEBUG - ++ set +o nounset
2021-04-17 08:10:29,773: DEBUG - ++ sleep 0.5
2021-04-17 08:10:30,277: ERROR - Impossible de sauvegarder zwiicms
2021-04-17 08:10:32,957: INFO - Création d’une archive de sauvegarde à partir des fichiers collectés…
2021-04-17 08:10:32,960: INFO - The archive will contain about 375.1MiB of data.
2021-04-17 08:10:32,963: DEBUG - Création de l’archive TAR de la sauvegarde…
2021-04-17 08:12:41,375: DEBUG - L’archive TAR de la sauvegarde a été créée
2021-04-17 08:12:41,377: SUCCESS - Sauvegarde terminée

ppr

After updating I got this weird error:

Yunohost API could not find a route

Really sorry about that.

You should look for help on the forum or the chat to fix the situation, or report the bug on the bugtracker.
The following information might be useful for the person helping you:

Error: "404" Not Found

Action: "PUT" /yunohost/api/update

Error message: Seems like the web-admin tryed to query something that doesn’t exist.

@TheNomad11 : sounds like some temporary issue because of changes in the API … do you still have the issue after the update actually finishes ?

Même problème une heure après mise à jour de 4.2.2.
Les entrées Utilisateurs / Domaines / Applications / Services / Diagnostic et Sauvegardes ne fonctionnent plus.
Le menu “Outils” fonctionne.
“Mettre à jour” s’affiche, mais renvoie cette erreur.

Même symptomes après reboot.
sudo yunohost tools update renvoie que tout est à jour.

Eeeh okay, et en forcant le rafraichissement du cache navigateur avec Ctrl+Shift+R ?

:+1: Tout retombe en marche !

Hi,
The upgrade went well on my side (except my permanent ACL problems above, for which I need to manually revert the ACLs’ after each regen-conf).

I was using a legacy linux user (not a YunoHost user) to log to SSH with a private key. I can’t log any more. In my understanding, it’s because it’s not part of the “ssh.main” group. But, I can’t add the user to the group with usermod -a -G ssh.main <myuser>.
How is it and what’s my best way to address the problem? Add that user to the group by another way? Somehow “convert” it to a YunoHost user, but then how to log with a private key and add it to the sudo group?
Thanks!

Upgraded to 4.2.2. Admin page wasn’t working, but that eventually cleared when I shutdown and restarted my browser.

However, I’m having the SSH problem, too. I was using a Linux account with an RSA key. Now it’s asking for password, but the password is not being accepted. Thus, I can’t log onto the box to investigate or fix. Suggestions?

You are right. Everything fine now. I had waited more than ten minutes, though

For this, I suggest adding a custom regen conf hook (should me named xx-yunohost_whatever, but the yunohost_ is the important part)

c.f. discussion in Configuration custom - aide pour création de hooks

I think in your case that’d look like:

#!/bin/bash

action=$1
[[ $action == "post" ]] || exit 0

# here, add your ACL commands

Zblerg yeah now you need to be in the ssh.main group. Or you can also add it to the admins group, that would work too.

But ideally it should indeed be converted to a regular yunohost user (if that makes sense).

Then to log using a private key, just add the key in the authorized_keys just like you would usually do. And you can usernmod -a -G sudo <the user> just like you would with any regular users I think ?

1 Like

c.f. answer to JimboJoe, you can maybe add that user to the admins group. Or ideally recreate the user as a yunohost user if that makes sense (or add your RSA key to an existing yunohoser user and use that one from now on). In the meantime, you should still be able to log in as admin/root to fix the issue.

:warning: Important : we noticed that the webadmin update from tonight included some forgotten debug code that disabled some features such as upgrading. As a consequence, when you click the “Upgrade” button, no upgrade will actually be performed… The workaround is to upgrade from the command line with yunohost tools upgrade --system for this time.

The fix has been released in Yunohost-admin 4.2.1.1

(N.B.: This is only relevant if you upgraded today)

1 Like

Aleks,

Sorry but since this last upgrade it seems to have a problem with applications with the web panel.
Applications are well listed but i can’t add or handle installed apps.

ppr

Wokay, can you elaborate, what do you mean by this …

Clics are inoperative on some menu or sub-menu items.

Refresh browser’s cache solve the problem (Ctrl+Shift+R)

@Aleks , sorry to haven’t check that before post.

ppr

Hello,
I have an encoding issue with regen-conf:

Résumé
# yunohost tools regen-conf -d -n
Attention : Le fichier de configuration '/etc/nginx/conf.d/yunohost_admin.conf' a été modifié manuellement et ne sera pas mis à jour
Attention : Le fichier de configuration '/etc/postfix/main.cf' a été modifié manuellement et ne sera pas mis à jour
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yunohost", line 72, in <module>
    parser=parser
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/__init__.py", line 25, in cli
    ret = moulinette.cli(args, output_as=output_as, timeout=timeout, top_parser=parser)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/__init__.py", line 120, in cli
    args, output_as=output_as, timeout=timeout
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/interfaces/cli.py", line 502, in run
    ret = self.actionsmap.process(args, timeout=timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/actionsmap.py", line 600, in process
    return func(**arguments)
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/tools.py", line 406, in tools_regen_conf
    return regen_conf(names, with_diff, force, dry_run, list_pending)
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/log.py", line 380, in func_wrapper
    result = func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/regenconf.py", line 259, in regen_conf
    _get_files_diff(system_path, pending_path, True) if with_diff else None
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/regenconf.py", line 484, in _get_files_diff
    orig_file = orig_file.readlines()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/codecs.py", line 322, in decode
    (result, consumed) = self._buffer_decode(data, self.errors, final)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xa7 in position 52: invalid start byte

EDIT: another issue with the diagnosis mailing (maybe linked?):

Résumé
# yunohost diagnosis run --email
Succès ! Tout semble bien pour Système de base !
Succès ! Tout semble bien pour Connectivité Internet ! (+ 1 problème(s) ignoré(s))
Erreur : Trouvé 4 problème(s) significatif(s) (et 2 (avertissement(s)) en relation avec Enregistrements DNS ! (+ 25 problème(s) ignoré(s))
Erreur : Trouvé 1 problème(s) significatif(s) lié(s) à Exposition des ports ! (+ 1 problème(s) ignoré(s))
Succès ! Tout semble bien pour Web !
Succès ! Tout semble bien pour E-mail ! (+ 2 problème(s) ignoré(s))
Erreur : Trouvé 1 problème(s) significatif(s) lié(s) à État des services ! (+ 3 problème(s) ignoré(s))
Succès ! Tout semble bien pour Ressources système !
Succès ! Tout semble bien pour Configurations système ! (+ 5 problème(s) ignoré(s))
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yunohost", line 72, in <module>
    parser=parser
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/__init__.py", line 25, in cli
    ret = moulinette.cli(args, output_as=output_as, timeout=timeout, top_parser=parser)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/__init__.py", line 120, in cli
    args, output_as=output_as, timeout=timeout
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/interfaces/cli.py", line 502, in run
    ret = self.actionsmap.process(args, timeout=timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/moulinette/actionsmap.py", line 600, in process
    return func(**arguments)
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/diagnosis.py", line 221, in diagnosis_run
    _email_diagnosis_issues()
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/diagnosis.py", line 715, in _email_diagnosis_issues
    smtp.sendmail(from_, [to_], message)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/smtplib.py", line 855, in sendmail
    msg = _fix_eols(msg).encode('ascii')
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character '\xe9' in position 563: ordinal not in range(128)

Hi,
I have an issue when trying to restore a backup (after a fail upgrade of synapse). I write a post here.
Since the restore option told me :

This backup archive can not be restored because it comes from a too-old YunoHost version. 

it might be an issue with 4.2.2. (This is why I link it there.)
I have no idea how to solve this :frowning_face:

Is this setting only available on CLI or is it also on Webadmin?

1 Like

It’s only in the CLI, integrating the global setting in the webadmin is still a big todo

1 Like

Thought I would do my part and test out new version of YunoHost.

I did a fresh install on Hetzner VPN. Worked with no problems.

-admin is super fast
-I like how pacman guy, when waiting for things, is in the middle now and easy to see
-history of commands run at the bottom is super
-UI much more clear when installing apps
-installed Wireguard app, then uninstalled it. all good
-added some domains, deleted some
-ran diagnosis

Great work guys!