YunoHost 4.0 (Buster) release / Sortie de YunoHost 4.0 (Buster)

Wow, that went smooth!

Pretty much all my applications migrated successfully, and I control a fully packed server!

What failed:

• SoGo, even after re-installation, only gives me: ‘No mailbox selected’. Even adding an IMAP account manually does not work. Roundcube on the otherhand works fine. I would gladly provide any logs/information, but I dont know where to find what you need.
  • Synapse failed. Initially it worked after manually starting it (didn’t work straight after migration). But after a restart of my server it would not boot up anymore. In alpha somebody had the exact same problem and logs: Alpha-stage testing for YunoHost 4.0 on Debian Buster (and migration shipped in Yunohost 3.8.5). Installing from backup did not work either. Same errors. Fresh install does work.
  • Monitorix would not open 404… I forgot to look for any logs… re-installing fixed it and that was like 10 seconds of my time…

What I noticed right away after the update: my server was running a lot more healty/streamlined! Awesome!! Thank you guys so much! Im looking forward in contributing any way I can.