Unable to sync to joplin

Hardware: VPS bought online ( Contabo )
YunoHost version: 11.1.6.2 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH and browser
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

so, im trying to sync joplin to my seafile app through webdav using the seafile webdav url (the one ending in seafdav) and i alwayset this error:

Error. Please check that URL, username, password, etc. are correct and that the sync target is accessible. The reported error was:

PROPFIND : Unknown error 2 (502): <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>502 Bad Gateway</title> <style> body { width: 35em; margin: 0 auto; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; } </style> </head> <body> <h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1> <p>If you see this page, your connection with the server is working but the internal service providing this path is not responding.</p> <p>Administrator, make sure that the service is running, and check its logs if it is not. The Services page is in your webadmin, under <code>Tools > Services</code>.</p> <p><em>Thank you for using YunoHost.</em></p> </body> </html> (Code 502)

anyone that can help?

Well, it seems that a required service is not running; which one, I don’t know, one from Seafile, one from Joplin, from webdav,… !? Did you check them ? Under your Yunohost Administration/Tools/Services…

just checked and all the services are running.

also run a diagnosis and doesn’t seem to be any problem.

This is also happening to me!

I have a hunch, though I don’t know how to diagnose it.

When running Seafile under a folder, say /seafile, Yunohost makes the URL https://domain.tld/seafile public, if you set it to be public, of course. Now, I gather the webdav URL needs to be public. But the settings says that this one is https://domain.tld/seafdav.

Is it possible this URL is not public, hence the error?

Edit: I should add that my problem is not related to Joplin, only Seafile/webdav, but it’s the same error

it seems like a possibility but i also wouldn’t know how to check that.
hopefully someone who knows will pass by?

anyway, im having similar issues with trying to sync with tiddlywiki too (which can be done with webdav, hence seafile should work?).

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.