Unable to install my_webapp

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: 4.4.2.14
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

i’m trying to install my_webapp on a subdomain. the installation doesn’t even begin, and ouputs an error like so:

Requirements are not met for my_webapp, the package yunohost (4.4.2.14) must be >= 11.0.9

which sounds like some kinda confusion to me, unless ynh skipped a bunch of versions?

i already have 2-3 other copies of my_webapp happily running on the server.

FYI: i haven’t done the recent migrations yet, as i’m hesitant to interrupt the services on my box.

any help appreciated!

could it perhaps be that i haven’t updated my other copies of my_webapp, so theres a dependency conflict?

EDIT: i had a go at updating an existing my_webapp, from 1.0~ynh9 to 1.0~ynh10, and received the same error…

is it perhaps a migration issue then?

EDIT 2: i also have no logs for this process, it interrupts before doing anything and doesn’t create any logs

the package yunohost (4.4.2.14) must be >= 11.0.9

You should upgrade Yunohost to Bullseye, cf YunoHost 11.0 (Bullseye) release / Sortie de YunoHost 11.0 (Bullseye)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.