[Trilium Notes] Hierachical note taking app

:us: :uk: Trilium Notes for YunoHost

Integration level
Install trilium with YunoHost

Lire ce readme en français.

This package allows you to install Trilium Notes and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.

Overview

Trilium Notes is an Evernote-like hierechical note taking application with many advanced features, focused on building a large personal knowledge base.

Shipped version: 0.46.6

Screenshots

Configuration

You will be asked to choose a username and password when you first access the app. You can configue Trillium from the settings menu of the app interface.

Documentation

Multi-user support

Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
Can the app be used by multiple users? No

Supported architectures

• x86-64 - Build Status
  • ARMv8-A - Build Status

Links

:fr: Trilium Notes pour YunoHost

Niveau d'intégration
Installer trilium avec YunoHost

Read this readme in english.

Ce package vous permet d’installer Trilium Notes rapidement et simplement sur un serveur YunoHost.
Si vous n’avez pas YunoHost, consultez le guide pour apprendre comment l’installer.

Vue d’ensemble

Trilium Notes est une application de prise de note hiérarchique semblable à Evernote, avec maintes fonctions avancées, centrée sur la construction d’une large base de connaissances personnelle.

Version incluse : 0.46.6

Captures d’écran

Configuration

On vous demandera de choisir un nom d’utilisateur et mot de passe quand vous installez l’application. Vous pouvez configurer Trillium depuis le menu de configuration de l’interface web.

Documentation

Support multi-utilisateur

• L’authentification LDAP et HTTP est-elle prise en charge ? Non
  • L’application peut-elle être utilisée par plusieurs utilisateurs ? Non

Architectures supportées

• x86-64 - Build Status
  • ARMv8-A - Build Status

Liens

3 Likes

@ericg I submitted a PR to upgrade to v0.58.7. Would you please test and hopefully merge it? Thank you :grin:

@ericg version 0.58.8 is out. I submitted a PR for it.

Hello, I’m using trillium on armhf and since packaging v2 there is a new field exclusively stating architecture is for amd64 and preventing updates.
Here: Switch to packaging v2 and upgrade to v0.58.8 · YunoHost-Apps/trilium_ynh@d35be61 · GitHub
Is it a new limitation from Trillium?
(thanks for all the work on this app btw, I love it!)

1 Like

Fix is coming in PR 42. @Aleks or @ericg would you please check and merge? Thanks.

1 Like

Here are few note taking apps which you can opt for:

The best one depends on your device and workflow.
I use OneNote for handwriting notes, then use Obsidian to organize and reference my notes later; for quick notes I just use google keep.

Hello,

I’m noticing some trouble for upgrading trilium from 0.59.x to 0.6X.x, there is already a (closed) thread about it that i could not react to:

Basically, there is a db migration as explained in link and it feels like it’s not applied with the upgrade, it prevents trilium from working with a 502 bad gateway and the error mentionned in the link.
Could the solution in link above be included in the upgrade if it’s done from 0.59.x or lower?

Best regard.

Hello, 1.5 month later and found this solution :

This is the right way to go for those of you looking for an answer.