Syncthing / permissions — Create a share with existing folder

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Kimsufi KS4
YunoHost version: 3.5.2.2

Description of my issue

Hello everyone,

I’d like to add a share to the app Syncthing, using a user folder, or a Yunohost backup folder.

For example:

/home/yunohost.multimedia/$user
/home/yunohost.backup/archives/

I’ve got those errors:

2019-06-25 12:10:25: Loading ignores: open /home/yunohost.backup/archives/.stignore: permission denied
2019-06-25 12:10:25: Failed to create folder marker: stat /home/yunohost.backup/archives/.stfolder: permission denied
2019-06-25 12:10:25: Error on folder "Backup archives" (kyp6f-nwaxw): stat /home/yunohost.backup/archives/.stfolder: permission denied 

Can you please tell me what permissions I need to change exactly?

I’ve try to add the user syncthing to the group multimedia, with little hope, but no difference.
I think I could add the user syncthing to the group root, but it does not seems right.

I’ll wait for your feedback before breaking anything.

Solved!

setfacl -Rm user:syncthing:rwx /home/yunohost.multimedia/thomas

Well, it’s not working after all.

• Syncthing can r/w on the Multimedia folder
  • But now Nextcloud can not w on the folder creating by Syncthing…

When Syncthing create a folder:

# file: FolderCreatedBySyncthing                                                                                                                                  
# owner: syncthing                                                                                                                                   
# group: syncthing 

So Nextcloud can’t write in it.
BUT this folder is also:

# file: FolderCreatedBySyncthing                                                                                                                                   
# owner: syncthing                                                                                                                                   
# group: syncthing                                                                                                                                   
user::rwx                                                                                                                                            
user:syncthing:rwx                                                                                                                                   
user:nextcloud:rwx
user:www-data:rwx

So why Nextcloud can’t r/w ?
This is sooo difficult! But I will make it, sometime.
Thanks!