[SOLVED] Disable SSO on Riot

:uk:/:us:

Hi, I just updated Riot on version 1.6. When I try to connect, I now have this screen :

The only way of logging in now is to have a yunohost account on my server and to use the SSO.
The problem is that not every user of this chat will have a yunohost account. I would like to go back to the previous login page, with name and password inputs. But I can’t find where to set that. Any idea ?

:fr:

Bonjour à tous, je viens juste de mettre à jour Riot en version 1.6. Maintenant quand j’essaye de me connecter, j’ai cet écran :
Le seul moyen de se connecter dorénavant est d’utiliser le SSO, il faut donc avoir un compte yunohost sur mon serveur.
Le problème c’est que de nombreuses personnes utilisant ce tchat n’ont pas de compte yunohost. Je voudrais donc pouvoir revenir à l’ancienne page de login, avec les champs de nom et mot de passe. Mais je ne trouve pas le fichier de configuration ou le réglage pour faire ça. Auriez-vous une idée ?

Bon, solution trouvée avec l’aide du chat de Riot :smiley: !
En fait, le SSO est réglé dans Synapse et n’a été mis en place que récemment : [Official topic] Synapse
Les 2 mises Ă  jour ont dĂ» coĂŻncider pour que je ne le remarque pas avant.

Donc pour ceux qui veulent désactiver le SSO dans Synapse :
Il faut Ă©diter le fichier homeserver.yaml qui chez moi se trouve dans /etc/matrix-synapse. Cherchez la ligne cas_config et modifiez enabled : true en enabled : false

:uk:/:us:
To disable SSO, it actually lies in the Synapse server config :
Edit homeserver.yaml which is located in my case in the /etc/matrix-synapse/ directory.
Look for the cas_config line and switch enabled : true to enabled : false

Problem solved.

1 Like

Hello,

Linked to this: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/synapse_ynh/issues/195

Should be fixed with the last release.

1 Like

Yep, I think it is the right choice to disable SSO when Riot is public. But how do you detect this from the synapse package ?

No it’s not when riot is public. It’s when synapse is public. The issue is linked to synapse, not to riot. Riot just ask to the server if the SSO is enabled.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.