[Solved] Connection peertube

Bonjour à tous, j’ai installé Peertube sur mon VPS chez OVH en suivant ce lien. L’installation semble avoir fonctionné, je n’ai eu aucun message d’erreur.
Je peux accéder à mon instance en ligne.
Cependant je n’arrive pas à m’y connecter. Que ce soit avec mes ID d’utilisateur ou avec mes ID de root.
Je ne vois pas où est le problème, avez-vous une idée de comment régler ce problème ?

Voici ce que j’obtiens dans la section ‘à propos’ :

features

A travers l’interface en ligne, lorsque j’essaye de me connecter en tant que root avec mon nouveau mot de passe j’obtiens :

Invalid client: client is invalid

===========

Hello everyone, I installed Peertube on my VPS at OVH by following this link. The installation seems to have worked, I didn’t get any error messages.
I can access my instance online.
However, I can’t connect to it. Whether it is with my user IDs or with my root IDs.
I don’t see what the problem is, do you have any idea how to fix it?

Here is what I get in the ‘about’ section :

features

Through the UI i get this message (as root in login and my new password) :

Invalid client: client is invalid
1 Like

J’ai remonté une question similaire ici : https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/peertube_ynh/issues/119
Une petite question au préalable, s’agit t’il d’une instance privée ou publique ?

Une instance publique.

Quelqu’un a trouvé la solution (sans réellement résoudre le ‘bug’ original) :slight_smile:

I have already encountered the situation especially with the problem you have to connect trying to clear the cache and connect in private browsing. It works for me.

But I couldn’t help you identify the failure and why…

Here is the source.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.