My YunoHost server
- Hardware: VPS from Kimsufi (low end OVH service) - Debian 11
- YunoHost version: 11.1.13 (stable)
- Roundcube version : 1.6.0
- I have access to my server : Through SSH & the webadmin
I am having trouble sending mail with roundcube. I got the error message “Connexion Error (Cannot reach the server!)” (Le message en français : “Erreur de connexion : n’a pu atteindre le serveur”).
Some infos :
- Receiving mail works in Roundcube
- Sending and receiving mail works fine with a client (I used Thunderbird to test it)
- All diagnostics in Yunohost web console are green (including email and dns part)
- I am using my main domain here (email address and Roundcube URL), but have the same problem with another domain
I spend some time around and on roundcube forum but can’t find a solution to make it work.
The only interesting log that I found is in /var/www/roundcube/logs/errors.log :
[24-Mar-2023 20:46:54 UTC] PHP Warning: ldap_search(): Search: No such object in /var/www/roundcube/vendor/kolab/net_ldap3/lib/Net/LDAP3.php on line 2141
[24-Mar-2023 20:49:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Net_SMTP::starttls() in /var/www/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_smtp.php:164
#0 /var/www/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php(284): rcube_smtp->connect()
#1 /var/www/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php(1784): rcube->smtp_init()
#2 /var/www/roundcube/program/include/rcmail_sendmail.php(425): rcube->deliver_message()
#3 /var/www/roundcube/program/actions/mail/send.php(245): rcmail_sendmail->deliver_message()
#4 /var/www/roundcube/program/include/rcmail.php(275): rcmail_action_mail_send->run()
#5 /var/www/roundcube/index.php(282): rcmail->action_handler()
thrown in /var/www/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_smtp.php on line 164
Other mail log doesn’t seems to show error, but I will happily provide them if needed !
Any idea what is causing my problem ?
Thanks for your help