Pilea for Yunohost - [English Version]
This package allow you to install Pilea quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Please note that this app will install PHP 7.2
The idea of Pilea is to display electricity consumption and weather data on a little dashboard that allow the user to:
- Better understand his electricity consumption
- Analyse his electricity consumption throw weather data
Shipped version: 0.3.2
First of all:
- You’ll need a Linky (obviously) and a Enedis account
- Logged in your Enedis account, you have to activate option Courbe de charge in order to get your hourly consumption
Then, go parameter page to:
- Fill your Enedis account and validate it
- Choose a meteo station and validate it
That’s it, now wait some days to see data appear !
More information can be found on Pilea repo
YunoHost specific features
For now, Pilea doesn’t support users. So all user will see the same data.
- Symfony 3 to Symfony 4
- Handle front asset with Webpack
- No more MSDN, all assets are now local
- Revamped About and Config page
- New responsive navigation
- New Welcome page, displayed after installation
- Revamp DJU x Conso dashboard to a more generic Energy x Meteo dashboard
- Add a command to get current version of Pilea
- Init migration mechanism
- fix minor bugs