Php 8.1 VS PHP 7.4, le combat!(ou comment un PHP active des services et en desactive d'autre)

@carrabelloy : this is not the issue, you can use Chat GPT for yourself if you want, but trying to randomly / blindly help people by copypasting ChatGPT-generated answers is hella confusing.

1 Like

J’ai désinstaller crowdsec pour le moment on verra bien si ca ne plante plus.
J’ai augmenter la swap aussi deja.
je vais regarder quel barette j’ai besoin en plus aussi sur mon pc…
ou voir carrement changer de pc…snif.

Hello Jean,

Oui je viens de faire mais ca ne remonte pas assez dans le temps!

{doc’ ou est la dolorean?] :slight_smile:

1 Like

root@srv ~ # yunohost app install GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/roundcube_ynh at testing --debug
71 DEBUG initializing base actions map parser for cli
71 DEBUG loading actions map
72 DEBUG building parser…
79 DEBUG building parser took 0.007s
79 DEBUG acquiring lock…
85 DEBUG lock has been acquired
92 DEBUG loading python module yunohost.app took 0.007s
92 DEBUG processing action [2128031.1]: yunohost.app.install with args={‘app’: ‘GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/roundcube_ynh at testing’, ‘label’: None, ‘args’: None, ‘no_remove_on_failure’: False, ‘force’: False}
151 DEBUG Using selector: EpollSelector
DANGER! This app is not part of YunoHost’s app catalog. Installing third-party apps may compromise the integrity and security of your system. You should probably NOT install it unless you know what you are doing. NO SUPPORT will be provi
ded if this app doesn’t work or breaks your system… If you are willing to take that risk anyway, type ‘Yes, I understand’:
Aleks I wrote that I wanted to use roundcube myself, because I do not like sogo and because there are problems to use it. For one thing in yunohost is not the updated version. also there are problems with the carddav:ps, this has not told me chat GPT, but my friend and hoster, who himself is a programmer of several languages. And since it is probably because of the php version as well as Summaly. Do you think I always get the right answer in everything here? And since it is identical to my problem, I told him so. I will not say anything at all about this soon. What I will say is that I will have all the help pages translated by yunohost so that they are just as available in German. What costs money, but yunohost and a part can help migrate. Ps I have it almost running my emails, but at any point is still an error and the whole also in encrypted form. What do you think what small business to get it all done when some places are commented out that should not be. Do you think a small businessman, who installs yunohost, will be able to do that with such things and to search for it in the forum? That must and can only people like you. And such as colleague and I, because we are enthusiastic about software. But that just can not be transferred to the general public. You and others should not forget that. Thank you anyway alex

ps in conclusion I love my yunohost because it is security based an encrypted system and can also run clean with 20 domains. Therefore, yunohost no matter where continues to get the support. Because the creators of this have thought cool and clean
what I have also written about it. @Aleks

Voila des news toutes fraiches.
J’ai donc viré les disques durs qui me semblais moyen.
Je n’ai laissé que ceux qui ne pose aucun probleme.

3 en interne (1hdd pour les films 1hdd pour les données du tel + 1hdd de copie)
et 2 hdd neuf sur le rack.

j’ai aussi acheté de la ddr pour passer de 2go a 8go.

je reboot et voici les log tout frais concernant php7.4 et 8.1 qui ne se lance pas au demarrage

le 7.4 : hastebin

le 8.1 : hastebin

A vos claviers!
probleme de ram? de config? but dans la matrice?

1 Like

So it helped you in part, what I can read and understand from it now? Since my English is really bad and I do not always know if the forum and translator work properly.

Bon a priori le probleme viens d’un manque de memoire!

Les news :slight_smile: Je vous confirme je suis a une bonne dizaine de jours serveur allumé et tout va bien! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.