Merci d’avance.

Cordialement

hi together,
i have reinstalled my server.
Could you please remove

tech-timmul.nohost.me
NetData.tech-timmul.nohost.me

thanks for support

Can you remove nabeelshaikh7.noho.st back? i dont have access to that server anymore

Hi,
please, could you remove these domains:
lby.ynh.fr
lbycloud.ynh.fr
cloudlby.ynh.fr

Thanks a lot

Hi there.
I need to have maxnet.nohost.me removed.
Thanks!

No need to ask for subsubdomain removal, @tornado777. Only the main subdomain is registered.

:arrow_up: All done. :white_check_mark:

Hello,

I have to reinstall my YunoHost. Is it possible to delete the domain fampoirier.ynh.fr and famillepoirier.ynh.fr .

Thanks in advance,
Sincerely.

nico-poir.

:arrow_up: All done. :white_check_mark:

I switched servers and in the process of getting the finished product I ended up creating three domain names. You can remove kramer.ynh.fr and kramer.nohost.me

However, I now currently have as my domain name kramer.noho.st
When I do a diagnosis I get told that my domain name is not configured properly. The above domain was from a past server that I had taken down and is no longer being used. I assume that my problem is that I didn’t ask to have my domain name reset. Well I’m asking now for the domain kramer.noho.st to be reset. However, before you do this is the only domain name on the server. It is currently tied to all the application, emails, and users on the server. If you all reset the domain name will this cause problems? Do I need to have another domain name that I temporarily use while the reset is made?

Can you please remove the domain “brex.nohost.me”? I am resetting my YunoHost server.

Regarding kramer.noho.st, if the old server is down and you are using the domain on your new one… Does it work? Can you access your apps with that domain? I would guess not. If not, let me know here and I’ll reset it too. Use the command line to re-register the domain name, we have a documentation page about it: https://yunohost.org/en/administrate/specific_use_cases/domains/dns_nohost_me#adding-a-nohost-me-noho-st-or-ynh-fr-domain-after-the-post-insta

:arrow_down: All done. :white_check_mark:

Regarding kramer.noho.st it does work for some features on the server. I’m assuming that since the domain is from a past server and still has the configuration from that it is having issues. I can access all application fine but I can’t log into any of the emails because imap can’t be reached. When I get the diagnosis I get the following under DNS records. I have already tried yunohost dyndns update --force This is rather confusing for me. Since it’s a domain managed by yunohost I don’t know how I would go about fixing it from my end.

Some DNS records are missing or incorrect for domain kramer.noho.st (category mail)

This domain's DNS configuration should automatically be managed by YunoHost. If that's not the case, you can try to force an update using yunohost dyndns update --force.
    The following DNS record does not seem to follow the recommended configuration:
    Type: TXT
    Name: mail._domainkey
    Current value: "v=DKIM1; h=sha256; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCrXI0uVlTm+EjAqYbamGsYHt5tyA273NPRul+Tz/vcJuXOK/7LMmj8ayqixJLpaOCSBcPzR6blDGxrxgGGCl83SRNVet69Nt2WJ9bTX6yLebFUorUudDay6plm2hVgXNTuDh7fRFtfB8JL93SZ8gtgv0RTKQXxrpva+5zo125sgwIDAQAB"
    Expected value: "v=DKIM1; h=sha256; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC/mGqNHzwTRCPY2DJXofgBAMTxmCAl8aWYkMO5BUh/8urPG7oGPfkHbvv2p6O9aqtstVoWdR67QNsowU+rdiSHsdOu6CKL1stgCLhbLQ+sSesCdXIdiJyP81z8fY2u8LMr4keB04HFKTWbdAlEsLWGG4v7JNYItgYqnKsH5Sek6wIDAQAB"

@jessetheprivacyaddic OK, I have reset kramer.noho.st too. You can re-register it again.

Is that possible to do it through the web administrator interface? I isp for whatever reason is blocking port 22 after I restarted the server. Did this remove the domain name from my server? Because it’s still there. Do I just need to do
yunohost dyndns subscribe -d whateveryouwant.nohost.me
once I get access again?

Unfortunately, no.

Indeed, it only removes the DNS records we are holding, i.e. the link between your IP address and the domain name.

Yes.

Ok, thanks for your help! I will do once I pass the gauntlet of tech support.

Hello lovely people,

as described in your admin manual may i ask for a domain reset ?

cmuc.nohost.me

Thanks a lot!

Schöne Grüße
cmuc

Hello can you please reset frei.nohost.me Thank u

Hello my helpers i think i was too fast please reset one more frei.nohost.me … now the site was disappear :sweat_smile:

Bonjour,

Pouvez-vous résilier mon DNS ?
jcgarnier.ynh.fr

Merci beaucoup pour votre travail.
Cordialement,
JCG