Nohost domain recovery - Suppression de domaine en nohost.me, noho.st et ynh.fr

Hello there.

I moved places and need to reconfigure my domain. Could you reset juergenseite.nohost.me ?

Many thanks

:arrow_up: All done. :white_check_mark:

:arrow_down: Not found. :bell:

Bonjour,
suite rƩinstallation de mon serveur, je souhaite rƩinitialiser mon nom de domaine pour le conserver sur mon nouveau serveur.
tbm.ynh.fr

merci dā€™avance.

I had to reinstall my server.
Can you please reset ā€˜sukram.noho.stā€™ for me.
Thank you

Hello! Something bad happened during post install and I have created a domain I no longer have access to. Here is its name: divideandrule.nohost.me
Can you please remove it for me? Thanks in advance

Hello, could you please suppress:
mfc.noho.st

mfc.ynh.fr

thanks

Hi there

Could you please reset this domain :
low.nohost.me

So my power went out and when that happened my router reset my serverā€™s ip. Thatā€™s a different problem which I will get around to fixing. Right now Iā€™m assuming that the reason that I donā€™t see anything when I type in kramer.noho.st (not like ā€œthis ip is not availableā€ itā€™s "this page took to long to respond and canā€™t be reached) is because the configuration is assigned to a server ip that no longer exists. I switched the server back over to kramer.nohost.me (Iā€™ve used that in the past) so that I can delete the kramer.noho.st. The kramer.nohost.me isnā€™t working either (because itā€™s configured to the server in the past). Could I get kramer.noho.st reset completely so that when I add it back to the server it will properly assign the proper dns.
Iā€™ve had previous problems with this domain having improper DNS configuration because I used it when I switched to different server hardware.

Could you please reset ā€˜dilavimuse.nohost.meā€™ for me thanks

Hi,
Iā€™m reinstalling my server, can you remove my domain beliard.nohost.me .
thanks

Can I have hex.nohost.me removed for me please? If possible, thank you.
Due to NGINX issues, I had to reinstall Yunohost on my device, I no longer need this.

We do not offer noho.me domains, assuming mfc.nohost.me and mfc1.nohost.me aaaandā€¦ they donā€™t exist either. Please be careful in your listings, my time is as valuable as yours. :slight_smile:

TL;DR. If you need specific support, please open a dedicated thread.

Iā€™m confused, do you need that domain reset, or not?

Not anymore.

Ok, thanks for the help!

Hello ! I would like this domain deleted please :wink:
https://ploupidou18711936.ynh.fr
Thanks in advance !

Good morning,

If and when would be possible, I need the removal of the domain cybervalley.ynh.fr.

Thanks in advance!

Hello
I did a mistake, could you delete ā€œcagettelocale.ynh.frā€, please
Thanks a lot
take car
chris

Could you please reset ecole-sainte-brigide.ynh.fr for me thanks

merci dā€™avance :slight_smile:
hermitage-experimentations.ynh.fr