Nohost domain recovery - Suppression de domaine en nohost.me, noho.st et ynh.fr

Reinstalling my server after a disk crash. Could you please free piwi.nohost.me so I can register again ? Thanks for all.

Done. :wink:

2 Likes

@frju365: Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Hello,
can u reset this domain name :
crisa.nohost.me
casita.nohost.me
Thanks.

Hello

Can you remove the domain : aluncard.ynh.fr

Please. Thanks.

Hello,

Could you please remove again piwi.nohost.me ?

I crashed the system when trying to move it from SD card to USB. I should have done a backup of the brand new installation first. Sorry.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi everyone ! Reinstalling my YUNOHOST from the ground up after a problem with nextcloud (https://forum.yunohost.org/t/updates-removed-nextcloud-and-cannot-restore-it/)

I would like to reuse my domain pp44.nohost.me during reinstall ! Thank you !

1 Like

Thanks a lot !!!

Thanks a lot ! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I finally got around to picking up a personal domain so I won’t need the yunohost ones I was using before. I don’t remember which ones specifically I still had registered, but they were likely some of the following:

Thanks a lot for your help! :slight_smile:

Hello,

Could you please remove my domain piwi.nohost.me ?

I did as ask on 2019-12-06 but I can see that more recent request have been handled but mine is still awaiting. I just would like to make sure my request was not lost :slight_smile:

If I’m up to date, this is handled manually. It’s very nice from you, but I guess it’s not the fun part of the job. Is there any plan about automation ? For example, when registering a sub domain, the server could get some key. Later if we want to delete/reinit the sub domain, we can submit a form with that specific key. Because one might need this after a system crash, it should be available from outside the (potentially dead) Yunohost server. In a form on forum.yunohost.org (for registered users only) ?

Hello,
Could you please remove my domain sdjd’dot’nohost’dot’me ?

Bonsoir,

Serait-il possible de supprimer le domaine testok.ynh.fr ?

Merci :slight_smile:

Don’t belong to our dns.

Yes, Sorry, I didn’t see you message. It’s done now. :wink:

Fait. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

thx :+1:

Merci,
Est-ce possible de supprimer a nouveau sdjd . nohost . me