Nohost domain recovery - Suppression de domaine en nohost.me, noho.st et ynh.fr

Remove jcuervo.nohost.me
Thanks

Bonjour,
pouvez-vous supprimer les domaines suivants :
steph1.nohost.me Ć  steph12.nohost.me
Par avance, merci.
steph

Hi! please remove mabbo.nohost.me thank you!

Please remove tetam.nohost.st and tetam.ynh.fr

Bonjour,
Afin de faire une nouvelle installation plutĆ“t quā€™une migration je souhaite supprimer
ssbt . ynh . fr
asbt . ynh .fr

Par avance merci !
Hakim

Sorry, I asked if it is possible to remove the domain seriovinci.nohost.me because I disabled my old VSP. Although I was told that the domain is wrong, I am sure that seriovinci.nohost.me is correct, old ip 194.163.175.194. Can you remove it?

Hi

Forgive me if itā€™s a silly question but isnā€™t there any other way to remove the domains without shouting it out in public?
Can it not be done from the device itself to (to actually prove itā€™s your domain actually) and maintaining some privacy about the domain?

Thank you

Thatā€™s also, kind of, what I was thinking about. It would be nice if there was a tool to delete oneā€™s own subdomain.
Firstly, I guess that ā€œanyoneā€ could ask here for the deletion of a domain thatā€¦ may not be his. Thatā€™s quite problematic.
Secondly, one may ā€œneedā€ to delete his domain to quickly switch to another one (for any reason), but the delay can be quite long through the current method.

Iā€™d like if there was an option to create/delete a nohost subdomain through the web interface; with some conditions to respect, to prevent any excess, obviously.

possible to remove the domain crimsonjcnetwork.nohost.me because i format my pcā€¦ thank you

Please remove gorsh.nohost.me since the distro upgrade broke everything and I need to do a clean re-install now.

Since I deleted the domain, it is not registered at dyndns anymore? So please delete

lodi.nohost.me

I hope than I can then get it againā€¦

It is useless to ā€œhideā€ the domains.

:arrow_up: All done. :white_check_mark:

:arrow_down: Not found :bell:

Still not found. Open a dedicated thread explaining the situation.

Not a silly question. If you are using Letā€™s Encrypt certificate, I am sorry to say you are already wildly out in the open: https://crt.sh/?q=nohost.me

As for self-deleting oneā€™s domain, and backing up oneā€™s domain registration, follow this issue: https://github.com/YunoHost/yunohost/pull/1475

Overall, please refrain from discussions in this thread, it is already tedious enough to manually handle the requests (and people attempting to scramble their domainsā€¦). Discussions are welcome on dedicated threads. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Merci

Hello i need re install my serveur
my domain is reseaubse.ynh.fr
Can you do somethink for i will use again?
Best regards

Please remove marchek.noho.st

Thanks

Hi, could you please remove yunohost-erik.nohost.me?

And I still get this email, but now every 10 minutes: Cron root@mms * * * * root : YunoHost DynDNS update; sleep $((RANDOM%60)); ! ping -q -W5 -c1 ip.yunohost.org >/dev/null 2>&1 || test -e /var/run/moulinette_yunohost.lock || yunohost dyndns update >> /dev/null

I think it has something to do with it, but Iā€™m not sure and I didnā€™t see a reply on how to solve it on related threads.

Text of mail 1 (where subject is the title of the post above):
ā€œDomain ā€˜yunohost-erik.nohost.meā€™ unknownā€

And then there is a mail 2 showing mail undelivered:
" Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender".

Help much appreciated :slight_smile:

Kind regards from the Netherlands, Erik

Please reset scarbs.ynh.fr
Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hello,
i would like to reuse my domain yuno2mk.noho.st after reinstall.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,
Please delete baudouincoupey.ynh.fr !
Thx :innocent:

Hi,

Please remove: jdtest.nohost.me

Thanks