No domains and other issues

@mikakika
Hi And welcome,

first, we will leave the domain issues aside for now due there are no relations to the fact that you can’t access your server locally nor by a browser or by ssh,

i am not familiar with your type of the router as such routers are not distributed in my country at all, these routers are defined here in my country as a “Triple Service” routers and due to they are extremely limited to the user, most of people refused to accept them no matter what,
“TripleService” routers do involve phone ATV/TBA and landline phone line along, which i just discovered a few days ago by helping another person here on the forum that these kind of routers do not support what so called "hairpinning ", which will never get to port redirection inside the LAN by the DHCP,
you can read his answer here:

but i still don’t know if its support hairpinning or not for sure, so lets don’t jump into conclusions,

but the missing (IF is true) hairpinning doesn’t supposed to avoid you from accessing your server at least locally through your computer,

so to the first question " 1. do you have a computer aside your raspberry?"
i am sorry i forgot to ask what OS is it install on that computer but it doesn’t matter anyway,

please log into your router’s interface, look for DHCP Clients wherever is it, and make sure your router “sees” your Yunohost server, then if does, get your Yunohost server IP, which is something like 192.168.x.x (On Class C) otherwise something like 10.0.x.x (On Class A),

if your router don’t “see” your Yunohost Server as a client, something really go on with your Raspberry pi and you should try physically changing the lan cable to another plug, or even try another cable, or it can goes for connecting your raspberry pi to a screen and keyboard in worse situation to do a deeper analyze for that device,
which to my opinion i think and hope you’ll not need to go too far that way,

please open a console on your computer, (any console)
whether its linux so open console / bash
whether its windows open CMD
once you have you already have your Yunohost Server (Raspberry pi device) ip
try to ping it by the command: (example ip 192.168.1.30, change with your own)
ping 192.168.1.30
check if you’re getting any reply from it,
if you do, its time to check the open ports on Yunohost firewall,

now to do that we need to install a tool called nmap,

if you are using windows, download and install nmap by the next link:
https://nmap.org/dist/nmap-7.93-setup.exe

if you’re using linux (debian based) install nmap by the next command:
sudo apt-get install nmap

on windows you should close CMD and reopen for nmap to work properly! please don’t forget,

now run the command:
nmap youryunohostlocalip -p 80

that should tell you if the port is “open” or “filtered”

filtered means as what its sound like, filtered by the firewall,
open means on the other hand that its open for inbound,

now if you do have port 80 open its time to check port 22 with the same command:
nmap youryunohostlocalip -p 22

anyway if port 80 and 443 are open, you should go to admin panel with your browser for http://youryunohostlocalip

if you now see your admin and you have already logged in, run the analyze and check if it gives you a warning about hairpinning,

the other guy got that error but he did click on “ignore” instead to ask what is it about, and after a very long investigation i did discovered that finally so maybe you also ignored that issue by mistake, check it just to make sure,

the first thing is we need to get the admin panel, once you have it already and you successfully logged into the admin panel just tell me and i will keep from there cause there is nothing i can suggest at this point,

@mikakika
or tell me at least what’s the status and what nmap shows.