No app settings for Grav

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.2.7
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
If yes, please explain: Have change the url few times for this app, and have done a www redirect
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: grav 1.7.42.3~ynh1

Description of my issue

Hello,
I have an unexpected issue on a grav site,. In the webadmin, I can’t acces to the settings…

Here a screenshot

This problem was here before I have also change the URL this app on the root domain.tld. I have also a redirect app redirecting www to domain.tld. before change_url to root path, the app was on a subpath domain.tld/grav and I have do a mark_as_default redirection to the /.

Now I want to keep the app on the default domain domain.tld and try to mark_as_default, I can’t do it now, there is an error trying doing this…
What can I do to repair this ??

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: VPS acheté en ligne
Version de YunoHost: 11.2.7
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modifications particulières sur votre instance ? : oui
Si oui, expliquer: Changer l’url plusieurs fois sur cette app, ajout d’une redirection www vers l’app
Si votre requête est liée à une application, précisez son nom et sa version: app v1.0~ynh1

Description du problème

Hello,
j’ai une drôle de problème sur un site grav. Dans la webadmin webadmin, je ne peux pas accéder aux configurations et un encart d’erreur.

(voir capture ci-dessus)

Ce problème était visible avant que je change l’URL du site vers le domaine par défaut root domain.tld. J’ai aussi une app redirect pour rediriger www vers domain.tld. Anvant de changer l’URL vers le root path, le site était dans un subpath domain.tld/grav et j’avais mis en place une redirection mark_as_default vers le root /.

Comment réparer tout cela ?? J’aimerai laisser le site sur le root path, domaine par défaut et ajouter un mark_as_default

Now I want to keep the app on the default domain domain.tld and try to mark_as_default, I can’t do it now, there is an error trying doing this…
What can I do to repair this ??

This could help ! I have another grav grav__2 with the same problem on another soubdomain grav2.domain.tld.

But on a new fresh install with a third grav, grav__3 it is ok for the settings…

So, can I backup the dbb, install new ones and move the dbb inside ?? perhaps …

The other installations are from version older than april 27 2023 ?
There was this commit : Fix PHP-FPM settings: init variables upon install · YunoHost-Apps/grav_ynh@c744b47 · GitHub
And from what I guess, it should be 0 and not "0" (according to other files from other apps)

Maybe you can try to force the parameter in command line :
sudo yunohost app config set grav main.php_fpm_config.fpm_free_footprint: -v 0

Yes the version are from older versions…
the key is not found

sudo yunohost app config set grav main.php_fpm_config.fpm_free_footprint: -v 0
Error: The filter key 'main.php_fpm_config.fpm_free_footprint:' is incorrect.
yunohost app config get grav
Error: Config panel question 'fpm_free_footprint' should be initialized with a value during install or upgrade.

I also try other commands like yunohost app config set grav main.php_fpm_config.fpm_free_footprint -v 0 or -v "0"

J’essaie aussi de forces une réinstallation, mais toujours la même erreur ! Au cas ou ça aide, je partage après un yunohost app upgrade grav --force --debug le log ici

https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/iwulozujof

Ok I found a solution ! conected with root

source /usr/share/yunohost/helpers
app=grav
ynh_app_setting_set --app=$app --key=fpm_free_footprint --value="0"
+ app=grav
+ [[ fpm_free_footprint =~ (unprotected|protected|skipped)_ ]]
+ ynh_app_setting set grav fpm_free_footprint 0
+ set +o xtrace

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.