Netdata - Can't update app

:uk: My YunoHost server

Hardware: Intel NUC
YunoHost version: 11.2.7
I have access to my server : Yes
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Following that issue : Netdata upgrade - For a while
I’ve managed to manually update the app and since, clicking the update button for netdata does nothing.

The server does say that Netdata is updating but nothing happen, no logs in Tools - Logs and after a refresh, the history is empty.

:fr: Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: NUC Intel
Version de YunoHost: 11.2.7
J’ai accès à mon serveur : Oui
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

Après avoir crée ce sujet : Netdata upgrade - For a while
J’ai pu mettre à jour l’application Netdata manuellement et depuis, cliquer sur le bouton Mettre à jour ne produit aucun effet.

Le serveur me réponds qu’une mise à jour est en cours, mais elle est inexistante, n’apparait pas dans les logs et l’historique affiché se vide après un rafraichissement de la page.

Je me permets de réupper ce sujet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Optogram,

What do you mean with manually? With the Yunohost-command that aleks suggested, or…? What happens now if you run that command?

Netdata does not store long-term information, does it? Lacking a working upgrade, did you consider reinstalling the app?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.