n8n is an extendable workflow automation tool. With a fair-code distribution model, n8n will always have visible source code, be available to self-host, and allow you to add your own custom functions, logic and apps. n8n’s node-based approach makes it highly versatile, enabling you to connect anything to everything.
- Official app website: https://n8n.io/
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.n8n.io/
- Upstream app code repository: GitHub - n8n-io/n8n: Free and open fair-code licensed node based Workflow Automation Tool. Easily automate tasks across different services.
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_n8n
- Report a bug: Issues · YunoHost-Apps/n8n_ynh · GitHub
Due to its licensing (Sustainable Use License), the app is not yet included in YunoHost’s catalog. However, you can manually install it in your webadmin or via CLI by using its repository address:
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/n8n_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade n8n -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/n8n_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: App packaging | Yunohost Documentation
@fflorent and YunoHost contributors