An autistic approach to installing YunoHost. (Warning - lots of graphics)

Hmm, I did the upgrade, and now I can’t get back in to the test raspi device via the web interface. I have tried browsing to both the IP address and the FQDN, but neither seems to work. Also, I can’t SFTP in to it, as I could previously. (UPDATE: This at least now works, after the last reboot). However, I can still connect via SSH from the terminal. I’ve tried purging my web browser’s cache, and that didn’t help either. I assume that there is something wrong with the NGINX server, perhaps. How would I test this from the terminal, and get it working again?

I just tried service nginx status from StackOverflow and got the following result…

$ system nginx status
● nginx.service - A high performance web server and a reverse proxy server
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sat 2021-12-18 22:00:31 GMT; 13min ago
     Docs: man:nginx(8)
  Process: 745 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/nginx -t -q -g daemon on; master_process on; (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

I also tried sudo journalctl -xe which resulted in a long output, with the most recent lines being…

Since starting the upgrade, I have also received an email notification from my Yunohost server, which says…

Subject: Cron root@test-fmds yunohost dyndns update >> /dev/null

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/bin/yunohost”, line 9, in
import yunohost
File “/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/init.py”, line 7, in
import moulinette
ImportError: No module named moulinette

…I don’t know whether that is related to the NGINX failure or not.