I don't see any installed apps in the applications, I can delete them

I don’t see any installed apps in the applications, I can delete them! Have any of you experienced something like this yourself? as in the second screenshot, the application page is empty. Although quite a few are installed. Still can’t delete anything about it. Who can help me with this

ich sehe keine Installierten Apps in den Applikationen, das ich Sie löschen kann! Hat jemand von euch so was selbst erlebt! wie im zweiten Screenshot ist die Applikationsseite leer. Obwohl etliches installiert ist. Kann dennoch nichts darüber löschen. Wer kann mir hierbei helfen

The graphic shows which version I have. The error why all this didn’t work was due to Lets and Skript, so part of it.
I managed to do that, but there are still errors.

Auf der Grafik ist zu sehen, welche Version ich habe. Den Fehler, warum das alles nicht geklappt hat, lag an Lets and Skript, also ein Teil davon.
Ich habe das hinbekommen, doch sind noch Fehler vorhanden.

In the admin area and in the application, where programs could and could be deleted, which is no longer possible. As can be seen in the second screen. Since the installed programs did not appear to delete them, but everything is white.

Das im Admin Bereich und in der Applikation, wo Programme zu löschen waren und konnte, was jetzt nicht mehr möglich ist. Wie im zweiten Bildschirm zu sehen ist. Da die installierten Programme nicht auftauchten, um sie zu löschen, sondern alles weiß ist.

So when I switch to the customer side, i.e. to the upper interface
all programs can be seen. One part I can’t navigate to and the page comes up and tells me no internet connection or network problems. But neither is possible because I am connected to the Internet.
Maybe someone here can give me a tip and help!

Duplicate of After today’s update nothing works for me anymore - Support - YunoHost Forum