How to update Drupal Core on Framaforms?

My YunoHost server

Hardware: computer at home
YunoHost version: 4.2.8.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

Hello everyone !

When I connect to my Framaforms instance, I get a red banner telling me that my Drupal Core version is obsolete and inviting me to update it as soon as possible to overcome related security issues.
When I go to the update part of framaforms, it tells me that I have Drupal Core 7.73 and that I need 7.82.
No automatic update is possible, hence my question, how to update Drupal Core in Framaforms, under YunoHost?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

I don’t have Framaforms or Drupal on my Yunohost, so maybe my help is of limited value.

When there is an upgrade-related problem on one of my Yunohosts, I usually log in via SSH to apt update and apt upgrade. When apt has a problem upgrading, I solve that, and after that I run the regular Yunohost-upgrade.

Thank you very much @wbk for your answer. Unfortunately, what you are suggesting does not solve the problem. From what I understand Drupal Core is ideally installed/updated via composer but I have no idea how it interfaces with YunoHost and I don’t want to break my server in production!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.