lithrel was the previous maintainer of this package, TitusPiJean seem to be the new one, so I (ljf) change the author of this message to let TitusPiJean do some change in the Grav presentation
Grav for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Grav quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don’t have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
What is Grav?
Grav is a modern open source flat-file CMS. It means you can publish your website directly from text files. This package ships an admin interface, that enables control and page editing through your browser.
Shipped version: 1.5.2, released on 2018-10-01
YunoHost specific features and limitations
- SSO login is not supported yet.
- You have to manually create your admin user upon first Grav access.
All architectures supporting
Links, documentation, and bug reporting
- Package repository
- Report a bug
- YunoHost documentation: There is no dedicated documentation, feel free to contribute
Only if you know what you are doing AND want to switch to an unstable branch for testing or coding. Instead of merging directly into
master, please do your pull request to the
To install the
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/grav_ynh/tree/testing --debug
To upgrade to the
testing branch (replace
grav by the actual instance ID if more instances are installed):
sudo yunohost app upgrade grav -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/grav_ynh/tree/testing --debug
- Before 2018-09-03: see Github’s commit history
- 2018-09-12: Package rewrite, adding Jibec and tituspijean as maintainers
- 2018-09-16: Fix upgrade resetting the website
- 2018-09-20: Upgrade to Grav v1.5.2
- 2018-10-27: Upgrade to Grav v1.5.3
Testing branch current state
- Nothing new.
- lithrel (previous)
- cyp (previous)
- jibec (current)
- tituspijean (current)