[Firefly III] Manager for your personal finances

Hi @kanhu

Error log:

2020/10/27 22:01:02 [error] 4370#4370: *30405 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class view does not exist in /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:803
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(803): ReflectionClass->__construct(‘view’)
#1 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(681): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(‘view’)
#2 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(785): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve(‘view’, Array, true)
#3 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(629): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve(‘view’, Array)
#4 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(770): Illuminate\Container\Container->make(‘view’, Array)
#5 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(12…PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Class view does not exist in /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php:803
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(803): ReflectionClass->__construct(‘view’)
#1 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(681): Illuminate\Container\Container->build(‘view’)
#2 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(785): Illuminate\Container\Container->resolve(‘view’, Array, true)
#3 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php(629): Illuminate\Foundation\Application->resolve(‘view’, Array)
#4 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php(770): Illuminate\Container\Container->make(‘view’, Array)
#5 /var/www/firefly-iii/vendor/laravel/

Access:

>     [27/Oct/2020:22:01:02 +0200] "GET /firefly/ HTTP/2.0" 500 0 "https://xxxxxx.xxx/yunohost/admin/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:82.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/82.0"
>     - - [27/Oct/2020:22:01:09 +0200] "GET /yunohost/api/services?locale=en HTTP/2.0" 200 4562 "https://xxxxx.xxx/yunohost/admin/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:82.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/82.0"
>      [27/Oct/2020:22:01:09 +0200] "GET /yunohost/api/messages HTTP/1.1" 101 4 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:82.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/82.0"
>      [27/Oct/2020:22:01:11 +0200] "GET /yunohost/api/services/nginx?locale=en HTTP/2.0" 200 211 "https://xxxxx.xxx/yunohost/admin/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:82.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/82.0"
>     [27/Oct/2020:22:01:11 +0200] "GET /yunohost/api/messages HTTP/1.1" 101 4 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:82.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/82.0"

Hi all - having the same issue - just getting a blank screen on install of Firefly. Or sometimes get this

Welcome to nginx!

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.

Try the updated version:

$ yunohost app install --debug https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/firefly-iii/tree/5.4.5

I suppose that we should remove the old version and install this one via the command line? Will it appear normally in the admin web interface and installed in the preferred directory eg domain.tld/firefly ?

This should work. I have only tested install and remove. It would be good if someone can test it.

Not feeling comfortable doing this TBH. I’d rather wait for the application to be formally available in the web admin…

Any news on the updated version?

Have to fix few things in PR. Will try today.

Ok thanks for your efforts. Waiting eagerly!

Hello again. Cool, I have installed the updated version thank you for this!

One error message i got after the installation was this:

Packagers /!\ This app manually modified some system configuration files! This should not happen! If you need to do so, you should implement a proper conf_regen hook. Those configuration were affected:

• /etc/apt/preferences.d/extra_php_version

Is it something to worry about?

Hello, I have just upgraded Firefly III from 5.0.5 to 5.4.6~ynh2 and I am seeing the same error mentioned by @HoldMyGin . What is the accepted solution for this?

Thanks

there’s issues with the current package on GitHub, specifically the version installed is not the one mentionned in firefly-iii/conf/app.src. which results in the data importer and any API not working, for example Firefly_YNH needs update before it will work with CSV or Data Import Tools · Issue #48 · YunoHost-Apps/firefly-iii · GitHub

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Excited and looking forward to try FireFly. But as a Newbie regarding Yunohost packages, I’m unable to install FireFly Data Importer to connect with bank accounts automatically.
Does anyone have a solution or a step by step guide to install FireFly Data Importer ?
Thanks for the help you can provide !
Vv

1 Like

Hello.
I have a problem with Firefly III. When I am creating user account (which is needed to run this app - LDAP does not work) I have an error. The same error occurs when I want to log in with these credentials.

Expected response code "250/251/252" but got code "553", with message "553 5.7.1 <user@domain.eu>: Sender address rejected: not logged in". 

This error occured in file /var/www/firefly-iii/app/Jobs/MailError.php on line 103 with code 0. 

How I can fix this?

I have the same issue.
Unable to register any user

Same issue for me.
Does anyone have a solution?

Do you have Mail set up properly? (see instructions here )

It’s not set up my the yunohost installer and needed to send out notifications which I believe is needed to create users.

I noticed this app has not been updated in over a year.

The current version in YH is 6.0.5, while the latest release is 6.1.13.
There is a newer (6.1.4) version in the testing branch however.

Is this package unmaintained? What is the process of moving stuff from testing to master?

There is this merge request with 6.1.11 : Update to 6.1.11 and ZIP-files by philippstappert · Pull Request #124 · YunoHost-Apps/firefly-iii_ynh · GitHub
I have no idea of the status, if anyone tested it, or anything, but it exists.

Yeah, but that’s also targeting the testing branch.

My question was more as to the general process: Who decides when stuff gets pulled from testing to master. Do app have maintainers or how does it work? (Sorry, I’m quite new to the community)