Erreur: "500" on config-panel

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS Digital ocean
YunoHost version: latest
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

when accessing config panel page getting :

[GET] /apps/my_webapp/config-panel?full
Action: "GET" /yunohost/api/apps/my_webapp/config-panel?full&locale=fr
Les versions du panneau de configuration '0.1' ne sont pas prises en charge.

Yes, the app should be updated with the new config panel version. This is not a bug on your side nor in yunohost

I’m in the same situation. Yunohost just updated via CLI to 4.3.4.1. Admin page shows all apps are up to date. My wordpress application triggers the error. While other applications URLs are all down with 502 Gateway error.

I have digged thru nginx log files, and configuration files but yunohost have a heavy customization of them.

May be show us how to handle the application update manualy ?

I have more information.
connect() to unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm-wordpress__2.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 107.150.48.234, server: contenusetcie.fr, request: “POST //xmlrpc.php HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm-wordpress__2.sock:”, host: “contenusetcie.fr

UPDATE : It sounds I have problems after the Yunohost update with a php7.3-fpm unable to start as it refers to an uninstalled application. As it is at this level, I will try to solve this and see where it goes for the Yunohost nginx issue (and admin page of applications)

Partialy solved : it was indeed a config file from the old version of Yunohost, moved and updated to new version, in the php7.3-fpm config directory (/etc/php/7.3/fpm/pool.d). I removed the file from the deleted application and the service could start. The applications based on nginx are now up online.

Still, the error on the config panel remains. (I was not related to my php7.3 not starting)

Sorry for the misunderstanding but when I mean “the app have to be upgraded”, i mean on the packaging side : some packager has to upgrade this file my_webapp_ynh/config_panel.toml at testing · YunoHost-Apps/my_webapp_ynh · GitHub and other related files.

There’s nothing you can do on your side to fix the issue for now, just wait for an upgrade to be available.

Also, the issue you just experience with php7.3-fpm sounds absolutely not related

I’m curious to understand why people are so worried about the “Config panel 0.1 not being supported” error message … Do you effectively need to access the config panel options, or do you people just randomly click on the buttons just to explore stuff ?

Bonsoir,
je suis dans la meme situation. Mon englais trés faible ne me permet pas de comprendre si il ya une solution.

Merci

Aleks dit que l’erreur 500 est dû au fait que de nombreuses apps n’ont pas encore eu l’occasion de mettre à jour le config panel dans sa nouvelle version 1.0. Et que du coup il faut juste attendre qu’un empaqueteur décide un jour d’implémenter le config panel en version 1.0.

Les apps qui ont des config panel en version 0.1 déclenchent désormais cette erreur. Sachant que la version 0.1 a toujours été très confidentiel car il s’agissait d’une fonctionnalité cachée en betatest.

Enfin, on se demande au niveau de YunoHost si vous cherchez une fonctionnalité précise dans ce panneau de configuration (ou si c’est juste la surprise d’avoir cette erreur en explorant les possibilité de yunohost).

Oui @ljf, c’est au cas par cas en fonction des apps, mais à chaque fois que j’ai essayé d’ouvrir le panneau de config d’une app c’était pour y chercher une possible personnalisation.
Par exemple :

• Personnalisation du lien de la tuile dans le sso (pour mettre des liens vers des pages admins par ex)
  • personnalisation du lien de redirection au logout d’une app (par ex cette discussion pour nextcloud)
  • pour nextcloud, choisir où mettre les datas (si on veut les sortir des users dans /home/, pour les mettre sur un disque dur externe par exemple)
  • Pour my_webapp : autoriser le sftp ou le désactiver
  • pour borg server, choisir le répertoire de sauvegarde dans le serveur de réception,

Il peut donc y avoir des config que l’on retrouverait pour toutes les apps (les deux premiers points par ex), et d’autres spécifiques aux apps.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.