Downloads Unavailable?

Went to both .torrent and direct download for an ISO and both options brought me to a page stating:

"This page is under maintenance… We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Meanwhile, you can still install YunoHost following this guide."

Any idea how i can download a ISO?

Hi,

The links to Yunohost ISO seems to be down, but you can install it with a Debian Jessie ISO, and follow this guide.

I’ve tried the guide for manual installation on Debian, Raspbian and Ubuntu, on a Raspberry Pi B and Digital Ocean droplets. They all fail.

And… what is failing precisely ?

I made an attempt to describe it here.

Also, logs.

@Niltugor Did you discover anything regarding this problem, perhaps? :slight_smile:

I ran in to the same problems like @yusf when trying to install yunohost on my rpi2 with raspbian-lite.

The problem is the hostname.
Try to run ‘journalctl -xn’ to see the error message (i think it was some amavis package complaining about the hostname should be a FQDN).
If you set the hostname with raspi-config to ‘yunohost.local’ everything should work :slight_smile:

PS: I made an image from my sd card before running postinstall, i am uploading it to google drive

1 Like

Here is my image.

Passwords:
pi:pi
root:root

Very pleased to hear this @freemountain, I will try it out soon.

Unfortunately my error didn’t seem to stem from the same issue. At least hostname change did not fix it.

-- Logs begin at Sun 2016-04-17 10:20:35 UTC, end at Sun 2016-04-17 11:45:43 UTC. --
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local slapd[28915]: conn=1008 op=11 SRCH attr=virtualdomain
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local slapd[28915]: conn=1008 op=11 SEARCH RESULT tag=101 err=0 nentries=1 text=
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local systemd[1]: Starting LSB: Metronome XMPP Server...
-- Subject: Unit metronome.service has begun with start-up
-- Defined-By: systemd
-- Support: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/systemd-devel
--
-- Unit metronome.service has begun starting up.
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local metronome[9538]: Starting Metronome XMPP Server: metronomeIllegal instruction
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local metronome[9538]: failed!
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local systemd[1]: metronome.service: control process exited, code=exited status=1
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local systemd[1]: Failed to start LSB: Metronome XMPP Server.
-- Subject: Unit metronome.service has failed
-- Defined-By: systemd
-- Support: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/systemd-devel
--
-- Unit metronome.service has failed.
--
-- The result is failed.
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local systemd[1]: Unit metronome.service entered failed state.
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local slapd[28915]: conn=1008 op=12 UNBIND
Apr 17 11:45:43 yunohost.local slapd[28915]: conn=1008 fd=20 closed

When I try your image out I get to the post-install web screen, but it gets stuck there indefinitely. I also can’t SSH into the installation. Kicked out after show this:

-bash: xmalloc: .././make_cmd.c:100: cannot allocate 6 bytes (532480 bytes allocated)

Old build images are back, gonna try them out to get at least some version of Yunohost online.

oh ok, then i will take them offline.

I used the shell script to do the pos-intstall step. Because otherwise i coulnt see any erros.

Good to hear, that the official images are back, have you tried them?

Just tried them. Fails on the same metronome error as in other install attempts:
Job for metronome.service failed. See 'systemctl status metronome.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.