Can't seem to get past home page on mobile - perhaps home page hides apps?

Hi Yunohosters! I’ve been using & enjoying Yunohost for a few months, but I just ran across an issue when I tried for the first time to use it on my iphone.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Digital Ocean droplet - 1 GB Memory / 25 GB Disk / NYC3 - Debian 9.7 x64

YunoHost version: 3.6.5.3 (stable).
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

When using an iPhone/Safari, I am not able to get past the home page. If I click on an app, the page seems to reload, and the URL changes to that app’s URL, but I still see the Yunohost home page with the app launchers. Sometimes I will see the actual app appear briefly before the home page with the launchers appears. It seems as if the actual app is beneath this page – if I click on the page I sometimes get interactivity with the app that should be there, e.g. when I am at the URL of my TTRSS page, but all I can see is the launcher page, if I click on the launcher page it will take me to the URL of one of my feeds. But this behavior isn’t consistent.

Essentially, I’m trying to interact with my apps – any of them! – but I can’t because the launcher page is visible instead of the app, and there are indications that it may be somehow “covering” the app.

There are no error messages when this happens.

Hi Archimagus,

I read that Ultibo got the same problem, you’ll find it when you search iPhone on the forum. This was her/his conclusion:

workaround
in the file /usr/share/ssowat/portal/assets/js/ynh_portal.js if you disable the function init_portal_button_and_overlay() line 251 the overlay is disabled and the bug is not reproductible on iOS anymore
(I disabled the function by adding a “return;” on line 253
Thanks for your help !

This is also discussed here : https://github.com/YunoHost/issues/issues/1491

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.