Z-Push - 404 Not Found error (Fresh installation)

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.3 (stable).
I have access to my server : SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hey there,

I have a total fresh installation if Yunohost with Debian 10. One of the first apps I installed was the z-push-app, but the Url https://domain.de/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync shows me a 404 error and no credential part as mentioned in other posts

The error log of Nginx just shows me the 404 - nothing else.

Is there any possibility to see what actually went wrong?

Thx for any help on that.

mike

I also had trouble the last days with this. for me putting a slash (Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync/) at the end helped to get success. The first line in the nginx config file looks like it might have the power to fix this.
But I’m no expert in doing this…

Thx.

That fixes the problem in the browser, but not when I try to config my account in my smarthpone app where the rewriting should redirect to …/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync/ by itself.

Any more hints in that?

Thx mike

I believe in having edited the first line of the file nginx.conf of z-push into
rewrite Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync$ Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync/ permanent;
(just add this as a new line at the top. This is nearly the same as the commented line at the top)

But to be honest:
I’m using Thunderbird with TbSync and couldn’t fix it with Z-Push 2.6.1 So I got back to 2.5.2

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.