YunoHost servers unreachable

It is happening several times this morning that the YunoHost website, documentation and, therefore, all of the packages and scripts it hosts, are unreachable.

Installation on a new server fails, I needed to reset the machine and try again from scratch.

Are there any information on the stability and availability of YunoHost services? Is there a status page to monitor whether there are some outages?

4 Likes

I was able to open the pages I needed only in a 30 seconds frame during all morning.

2 Likes

My noho.st Server is unreachable since at least .5h, 1.5h ago it was still online.

My server at *.nohost.me is also unreachable.

ip.yunohost.org is down too so probably this is the problem.

1 Like

YunoHost servers unreachable

Same issue here : noho.st domain name unreachable but direct IP request works.

YNH diagnostic states that my domain name does not exist or is expired…

1 Like

It’s good, it’s accessible again.

1 Like

still does not work here (DNS error)

Hello,

Same issue too with yhn.fr domain. My domain it’s unreachable but direct IP it’s ok.
YNH diagnostic states that Some DNS records are missing or incorrect for the domain (basic category)

1 Like

It works here

Our main server got rebooted for some reason, services should be up and running now

7 Likes

Thank you @Aleks for the information.
I wasn’t at home to check my server or internet connection.
my reflex is to come on the forum to fish for information when I notice a malfunction of my server.

1 Like

my nohost.me server is still unreachable.
if accessed via ssh, i received this error:

ssh: Could not resolve hostname mms.nohost.me: Name or service not known

while via browser the error is:

This site can’t be reached

mms.nohost.me’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

1 Like

I still have the same error. It works with direct ip adress, but my domain (noho.st) is not reachable.

Hmmm I’m battling with some port forwarding … DNS resolution for nohost.me / noho.st / ynh.fr should be up now (modulo cache issues on your sides) … but maybe the port forward rules will break again … I will keep an eye on it

5 Likes

was just able to access my server again!
thanks. :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.