Yunohost laggy/timeout/error/crash

,

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 3.6.x.x
**I have access to my server : SSH, Webadmin very laggy
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi everyone,

My issue is pretty clear, my Yunohost is very laggy. I used a VPS with 4gb RAM on Online.net.
You can ping me on oversu.fr

Everything worked fine since 1 or 2 month… I didn’t install anything or whatever.

My admin page is very laggy and show me time to time the error “Did nginx restart itself ?”
I can’t even log or update my files on Nextcloud, because of “Timeout” from my browser or my nextcloud client.

Have you got any idea ? What should I check ?

Quickly: Everything isn’t working like it should. Even my DAV, Nextcloud or Websites are randomly timeout, or restart, and sometimes it worked…

Edit: One of my error: Le serveur a fermé la connexion au lieu d’y répondre, Nginx a-t-il été redémarré par erreur ? (Code/message d’erreur : 0 error)

Thanks again,

May be your server have io issue…

Try to check with dd your io disk.

DD and hardware seems to be ok.

I ask the server company.

Check with:

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=2k conv=fdatasync && rm -rf test

You need at least 15MB/s

Other idea: it could be a name resolution or ipv6 issue …

ping wikipedia.org
ping6 wikipedia.org

Here is the DD test.
https://zerobin.net/?c286af5eb98ebb2d#FZIb/4YhBjlVltWx0QJ+novW3lgDMY6zQbYwHA+x8bI=

ipv4

a@a:~# ping wikipedia.org
PING wikipedia.org (91.198.174.192) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from text-lb.esams.wikimedia.org (91.198.174.192): icmp_seq=1 ttl=59 time=9.79 ms
64 bytes from text-lb.esams.wikimedia.org (91.198.174.192): icmp_seq=2 ttl=59 time=9.78 ms
64 bytes from text-lb.esams.wikimedia.org (91.198.174.192): icmp_seq=3 ttl=59 time=9.80 ms
64 bytes from text-lb.esams.wikimedia.org (91.198.174.192): icmp_seq=4 ttl=59 time=9.83 ms
64 bytes from text-lb.esams.wikimedia.org (91.198.174.192): icmp_seq=5 ttl=59 time=9.81 ms
64 bytes from text-lb.esams.wikimedia.org (91.198.174.192): icmp_seq=6 ttl=59 time=9.80 ms
64 bytes from text-lb.esams.wikimedia.org (91.198.174.192): icmp_seq=7 ttl=59 time=9.82 ms
^C
wikipedia.org ping statistics —
7 packets transmitted, 7 received, 0% packet loss, time 6010ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 9.788/9.808/9.835/0.055 ms

and ipv6

a@a:~# ping6 wikipedia.org
PING wikipedia.org(text-lb.esams.wikimedia.org (2620:0:862:ed1a::1)) 56 data bytes
^C
wikipedia.org ping statistics —
40 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 39934ms

C’est bizarre cette réponse en ipv6…

Une idée ?

Oui ton ipv6 semble activer sans que tu puisse fair eun ping. je te conseille de désactiver l’ipv6 si tu n’arrives pas à réparrer ta connexion ipv6.
Les lags peuvent être liés.

D’après mon hebergeur, je n’ai pas de bloc ipv6. Donc ça ne viendrait pas de là.

Peut être est ce la solution de facilité, mais que pensez vous d’une reinstall complète ?

Même si je préférerai résoudre le soucis…

Vous avez des soucis de ping ou autre de votre côté ?

Pour désactiver ipv6:

sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1
sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6=1

C’est éphémère, si tu veux du permanent il faut modifier dans /etc/sysctl.conf par exemple avec nano

nano /etc/sysctl.conf

Ce n’est pas parce que tu n’as pas d’ipv6 que y a pas une tentative de joindre les sites via l’ipv6…

A mon avis réinstallé n’est pas la bonne solution.

On this link i don’t see the test with dd:

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=2k conv=fdatasync && rm -rf test

So IPV6 is now disabled in sysctl.conf.
And here is the resultat of dd test disk :

a@a:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=2k conv=fdatasync && rm -rf test
2048+0 records in
2048+0 records out
134217728 bytes (134 MB, 128 MiB) copied, 2.43734 s, 55.1 MB/s

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.