Yunohost in not accessible

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Lime 2
YunoHost version: 4.2.7
I have access to my server : Through SSH & through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

From this morning I cannot access to Yunohost from the external network. I get that the time limit has expired. I got the info that the server is on and that it is connected to the modem (there was no physical change to server). Apps that are installed and worked great for 1 week are: Nextcloud, FreshRSS, DokuWiki and Privatebin.

Is there a way to figure out what could be wrong? I will check from local network in the evening (I will not have direct access, just some more infos).
Thanks

Can you elaborate on what you see exactly, and ideally share the error message ?

1 Like

In Gnome Web I get this:

Could not connect: Connection timed out

In Firefox I get (translated from Slovenian):

Time allowed expired

You can try on poletje87.si
Maybe it’s something with modem and it needs to be restarted.

Hmokay, if you do have access through the local network (either via local IP or yunohost.local), can you tell if the diagnosis report any issue that may be related ?

1 Like

I didn’t manage to access through the local network (or my brother made a mistake). I will be at the place fo the server this week and test it. If that doesn’t work, I’ll connect it to the tv and keyboard. I’ll post it here. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.