Yunohost CLI changes not documented

:uk:/:us:

My YunoHost server

Hardware: infomaniak unmanaged VPS
YunoHost version: 4.2.4
I have access to my server : Through SSH and through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance? : no

Description of my issue

Since yunohost 4.2 (I think), the yunohost command changed.
For example, it was possible to update one particular app at a time with: yunohost tools upgrade --apps <application>
I can’t find a replacement (nor documentation) for this with the new yunohost tools upgrade apps command.

Same goes for allowing an existing yunohost user to use ssh yunohost user ssh allow <username>

This doesn’t work anymore as I get the following error:

usage: yunohost user ssh {list-keys,add-key,remove-key} ... [-h]
yunohost user ssh: error: argument {list-keys,add-key,remove-key}: invalid choice: 'allow' (choose from 'list-keys', 'add-key', 'remove-key')

Are those changes documented somewhere? I’m sorry if I missed it!
Thank you :blush:

I do not know if there is a documentation somewhere, but the command is self documented :

~ sudo yunohost app upgrade --help
usage: yunohost app upgrade [app [app ...]] [-h] [-u URL] [-f FILE] [-F]

Upgrade app

positional arguments:
  app                   App(s) to upgrade (default all)

optional arguments:
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  -u URL, --url URL     Git url to fetch for upgrade
  -f FILE, --file FILE  Folder or tarball for upgrade
  -F, --force           Force the update, even though the app is up to date

For SSH, according to the 4.2 changelog, the SSH permission is now something standard :

:key: SFTP and SSH permissions. SFTP / SSH access can now be managed as a regular permission just like Email and XMPP. This also comes with a small rework of the SSH configuration. :warning: Note that, by design, you can’t grant this permission to all users. You must grant it to individual users, or create a group and grant the permission to this group. We also recommend to be careful and not grant this permission to people you don’t really trust.

[enh] Add SFTP / SSH permissions (YunoHost#606 , Yunohost-admin#352, YunoHost#1216 , 51478d14)

I think you will find the command you seek in these links.

(for example you can create a YunoHost group, with access to SSH, and just add the new user in it, or manage users one by one)

Alright so I just have to use yunohost app instead of yunohost tools for individual app upgrade.

I must have missed the new permissions annoucement, thanks for clearing that up!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.