YunoHost 4.2 release / Sortie de YunoHost 4.2

Hi,

Regarding Moulinette#276, it seems that a systemctl restart yunohost-api is required before trying to change the password with a special char from the webadmin. Unfortunately, this is what I’ve done (without the api restart beforehand), and now I still cannot log as admin from the web interface (and sadly I cannot log as admin through ssh either :confused:).

Hopefully I’ve set up a private/public keys beforehand, so my computer is allowed to ssh log in without prompting for the password, but I don’t know how I could change the admin password from there. Any thoughts ?

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry, this can be solved by using yunohost tools adminpw as root instead of passwd as admin. My bad!

EDIT2: So I can now login as admin with a password containing several special chars from the webadmin, but only if I set this password from command line yunohost tools adminpw. Setting the admin password with special chars from the webadmin (https://domain.name/yunohost/admin/#/tools/adminpw) seems to record it badly, because I cannot log in afterwards.