Yunohost 11.1 spooky testing

So… I saw there were a few updates, applied them all, and only when I tried to sign back in did I find out it was the beta. This is the good server so I’m surprised I switched to the testing branch, I thought I was in stable :thinking:

Anyway,

• the tree view for the domains is sexy but it’ll take me a while to get used to it.

• thanks for the dark theme — my eyes are grateful. Maybe an option to follow system colour settings would be nice so that there is no need to do it manually, something like @media (prefers-color-scheme: dark, or is it included?).

• upgraded Nexcloud (24.0.5 to 24.0.7). The process was successful but I see a caution triangle at the bottom of the screen. I doubt this is related to the new YunoHost version, but just in case:

sudo -u nextcloud php8.0 --define apc.enable_cli=1 occ --no-interaction --no-ansi maintenance:mode --off
WARNING - Nextcloud or one of the apps require upgrade - only a limited number of commands are available
WARNING - You may use your browser or the occ upgrade command to do the upgrade
  • I can SSH into the server with the first user. sudo su works, but su doesn’t — authentication failure. (I never changed the port so I haven’t had issues with that)

• I have changed root password to the password that I was using for admin. The password is 40 characters long, but the placeholder dots seems to ignore this so I’m not sure the changes have been saved.

1 Like