YunoHost 11.1 release / Sortie de YunoHost 11.1

It maybe due to the fact that Trilium is using an none standard path (/opt/yunohost/$app) as final_path.
I don’t know if the new install_dir variable overrides this with /var/www/$app
… Just a thought

My server is dead.

I ran a Raspberry Pi 3, with Yunohost running entirely from an external SSD instead of a micro-SD card, and I sign in to it using ssh with a port number that’s not the default 22.

I ran the update, the connection with the server was lost (which I thought was normal, because of the update), and the webadmin’s suggestion to run systemctl restart yunohost-api through ssh did nothing. I rebooted through SSH, found I could no longer sign in through SSH when it restarted, so I unplugged my server to bring it upstairs to connect it to a screen, and it picked up no output at all. Just a black screen.

If I reinstall Yunohost exactly as before, will I get similar problems with future updates?

No idea, from what you describe it sounds like an hardware issue (eg an SD card failure which you could check by trying to plug the SD card in another computer)

Hence it doesnt sound related to YunoHost strictly-speaking …

Is there a working app that is using v2 that I can look at? (Besides the example app)

Snappymail so far

Did anyone try changing the portal theme in " Tools/YunoHost settings/Other "? It doesn’t seem to change anything on my sever. I tried refreshing, using another browser, incognito mode.

Yes I tried, it’s OK on my side.
Though I prefer the default one, so went back to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes i did.
I solved this bug by deleting /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent. I have used a custom theme in the past and it seems that this file is not necessary now with the new setting misc.portal.portal_theme.

1 Like

It is the same situation with snappymail. The snappymail user’s home directory is set to /home/snappymail, even though there is no such directory created.

root@ynh:/ynh-dev# id snappymail
uid=996(snappymail) gid=996(snappymail) groups=996(snappymail)
root@ynh:/ynh-dev# echo ~snappymail
/home/snappymail
root@ynh:/ynh-dev# ls /home
admin  john  yunohost.app  yunohost.backup

@Aleks How do we get the system user home directory set to the $install_dir variable in packaging v2? The npm assumes it is installing to the app user home dir so if the home dir does not exist and is not the same as the install dir, npm fails and then the whole installation fails.

Félicitations pour tout le travail et le partage !

1 Like

I have a Raspberry Pi 3 running yunohost version 11.0.10.2 and the latest update to version 11.1 is not offered.
Do you have any idea why?
I still get the application and php updates.
I have the NextCloud update which I leave as is because my system is 32 bit.

Can you share the output of apt update ?

with and without sudo :

user:~ $ apt update
Reading package lists... Done
E: Could not open lock file /var/lib/apt/lists/lock - open (13: Permission denied)
E: Unable to lock directory /var/lib/apt/lists/
W: Problem unlinking the file /var/cache/apt/pkgcache.bin - RemoveCaches (13: Permission denied)
W: Problem unlinking the file /var/cache/apt/srcpkgcache.bin - RemoveCaches (13: Permission denied)
user:~ $ sudo apt update
Get:1 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian bullseye InRelease [15.0 kB]
Hit:2 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian bullseye InRelease
Hit:3 https://packages.sury.org/php bullseye InRelease
Get:4 http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian bullseye/main armhf Packages [13.2 MB]
Fetched 13.2 MB in 16s (804 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
All packages are up to date.

Hello,

I’ve an error .../conf_regent/10-apt when I’ve upgrade to yunohost 11.1.8 then to 11.1.8.1 both on vps amd64 and arm64 board.

Error .../conf_regen/10-apt

Setting up yunohost (11.1.8.1) …
Regenerating configuration, this might take a while…
Success! Configuration updated for ‘dnsmasq’
Error: Could not run script: /usr/share/yunohost/hooks/conf_regen/10-apt
Launching migrations…
Info: No migrations to run
Re-diagnosing server health…

Does this matter?

ppr

So there’s no mention of YunoHost repository in there … Hence why you’re not getting the upgrade. Don’t know what happened, but sounds like maybe you deleted YunoHost’s sources.list …

Thank you Aleks.
sources.list.d/yunohost.list was not deleted, but the line was commented :frowning:
I also don’t know what happened…
Now in 11.1.8.2 !

1 Like

Just asking, where can I see a changelog of all the minor Yunohost updates?

NVM found it :+1:

Any update for those of us that use phpLDAPadmin? Still doesn’t work, even with my own credentials.

Can you elaborate what you mean by “my own credentials” …