YunoHost 11.0 (Bullseye) release / Sortie de YunoHost 11.0 (Bullseye)

Bonjour @Aleks le valeureux,

Voilà ce que donne # ls -l /var/log :

J’ai déplacé

-rw-r----- 1 root     root             13884 May  4  2020 fail2ban.log.1.gz-2020050713.backup
-rw-r----- 1 root     root            1468974 Nov 14  2021 mail.info.1.gz-2021111400.backup
-rw-r----- 1 root     root            1014391 Jun 26 00:00 mail.info.1.gz-2022062600.backup

dans /home mais pour tout ce que je fais, j’ai ce problème No space left on device même pour installer ncdu :

…et toutes les 10mn, je reçois un message d’injures de la part d’un petit diable Cron : YunoHost DynDNS update; sleep $((RANDOM%60)); ! ping -q -W5 -c1 ip.yunohost.org >/dev/null 2>&1 || test -e /var/run/moulinette_yunohost.lock || yunohost dyndns update >> /dev/null : :imp:

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Je suis parvenu à trouver ce qui encombrait /var/log.

J’ai un sous-répertoire /avr/log/journal avec un nom composé de chiffres et de lettres illisibles, dans lequel j’ai des fichiers dépendant créés par systemd.

Le plus gros : -rw-r----- 1 root root 16777216 Aug 12 11:07 system@119965c3ab0b4454ac16003480225294-0000000000000001-0005e60942738168.journal

:crazy_face:

J’en ai 6 le même jour à la même heure :

-rw-r----- 1 root root 634880 Aug 11 15:33 system@3c6e9fba1ce549f9835ac7b83f6353f0-000000000000020a-0005e5ed3e718354.journal

Il a donc été généré quand j’ai fait le backup ou quand j’ai fait la migration.

J’ai viré les 6 journeaux du 11/08 le les 2 du 12.

Tout semble maintenant fonctionnel. J’accède aux apllis par le web, sauf que le hotspot bien qu’en activité sans erreurs au diagnostic, n’apparaît pas dans les réseaux disponibles.

1 Like

Bonjour,

Chez moi la migration ne passe pas.
Voila les log suite à une tentative : https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/zijiyequqo

@Sty_X : comme expliqué dans le disclaimer (et un peu dans la release note), ffsync n’est plus supporté et bloque la migration. Il faut désinstaller l’app.

Mes excuses Aleks, je pensais que ffsync ne fonctionnerait plus après la migration mais pas que l’app bloquait la migration… J’avais mal lu…

Bon en bien j’attendrais que ce soucis soit résolu avant de faire la migration.

1 Like

Le soucis ne peut pas être résolu, ffsync n’est plus du tout maintenu (ce n’est pas de notre ressort, c’est Mozilla qui a abandonné le projet) et est bloqué en Python 2 qui est déprécié depuis un gros moment maintenant et n’est plus du tout disponible sur Bullseye …

2 Likes

Suite à la désinstallation de ffsync, la migration bloque toujours. Il semblerait qu’il reste des éléments liés à ffsync, mais je ne sais pas comment les “nettoyer” manuellement et surtout proprement…

Voici les log : https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/puxalejamo

Pourriez-vous m’assister là dessus ?

1 Like

I don’t know if that will help you and if you have access via terminal. But that solved the problem for me! Maybe that will help you as well @Sty_X

The issue with migrating postgresql 11 to 13 is not solved after the last yunohost update. This is as expected. I am referring to the error connected to locales, eg. initdb: could not find suitable text search configuration for locale "nn_NO.UTF-8". I am of course willing to try suitable commands and share log output to get the issue solved, and I am grateful for any suggestions. Do tell me if I should create a bug report to tidy up the forum thread a little :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks ! It’s ok for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Il y a une branche pour Bulleyes, à tester peut-être ?

(cc @Aleks )

edit: voir le commentaire en dessous :warning:

1 Like

Wasn’t aware of this but I would highly NOT recommend it as it justs uses some custom tools to install Python 2 on the machine and this sounds pretty dangerous. Technically that may work, sure. But that’s a very bad idea.

But Python 2 has reached end of life for more than 2 years now (and it’s been deprecated since at least 5 years) and won’t receive security fixes.

FFsync is also unmaintained since almost 2 years (“recent” commits are basically only about flagging the repo as unmaintained).

So bottom line : don’t use unmaintained software that is built on top of unmaintained technology - period. Yes it’s a shame that Firefox abandoned the project and we could have long discussions about the sustainability / ethic / governance / usability of FOSS but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

@lapor & @Aleks

Upgraded to ynh 11 without (many) issues, but I have your same issue with gcc-8-basepackage.

Following you advice @Aleks

root@ynh:~# apt-mark showhold
root@ynh:~# apt-mark unhold gcc-8-base
gcc-8-base was already not hold.
root@ynh:~# apt upgrade gcc-8-base
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 libgcc1 : Depends: gcc-8-base (= 8.3.0-6+rpi1) but 8.4.0-7+rpi1 is to be installed
E: Broken packages

most important apps in my server work fine (I’ve just to repair Calibreweb) so so far it is not a big issue.

3 Likes

hi!
tried to force upgrade for searx to solve that post-migration python issue, but it didn’t work.
find here the log.

As Searx does not have data stored, you can delete it and install a fresh instance on the same domain/path as before.

2 Likes

I also had an issue with gcc-8-base, so I tried something similar to what is proposed here, and it kind of worked. Kind of, because migration was still failing (something about an unknown option allow_yunohost_upgrade), so I played a bit more (running sudo yunohost tools upgrade system and such). Now I’m in a weird state though… Erreur : La migration 0021_migrate_to_bullseye a échoué avec l’exception La distribution Debian actuelle n’est pas Buster ! : annulation.

$ sudo yunohost --version
yunohost: 
  repo: stable
  version: 11.0.9.6
yunohost-admin: 
  version: 11.0.9
moulinette: 
ssowat: 
$ sudo lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Raspbian
Description:    Raspbian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
Release:        11
Codename:       bullseye

I think I’m almost there, but how can I wrap up the migration?

Thanks in advance and many thanks to the support team!

1 Like

actually found out that it was already uninstalled somehow?!?
i had to just reinstall it and then it worked fine again.

2 Likes

In fact I found that just had to --skip this migration :slight_smile: after running the rest of the migrations, and a couple of manual tweaks (two missing packages related to php7.4, a locale issue in the migration from postgresql 9 to 11), things are working for me (all apps and web admin are back up – except for ihatemoney but I should be able to fix it later).

1 Like

I am very curious to know what you did to fix the postgresql migration, because that’s the current showstopper for me. Would you mind sharing what you did to overcome or bypass the problem? Many thanks!

So in the logs I found out that there was an issue with something related to the locale. For some reason it expected en_GB.UTF-8 while I only had en_US.UTF-8 (and fr_FR.UTF-8 and a few others). Then I ran sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales, ticked en_GB.UTF-8, and then sudo yunohost tools migrations run. And it worked for me.

3 Likes