Ynh web interface doesn't start anymore

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Hetzner cloud
YunoHost version: 11.0.9.13 (stable)
I have access to my server : ssh
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Web interface is unable to connect. Same goes for the mediawiki app.
There is only about 3% CPU usage.

Diagnosis says:

=================================
Ports exposure (ports)

[ERROR] Port 80 is not reachable from outside.

[ERROR] Port 443 is not reachable from outside.

Web (web)

[ERROR] Domain joinfediverse.wiki appears unreachable through HTTP from outside the local network.

• Connection error: could not connect to the requested domain, it’s very likely unreachable.

Services status check (services)

[ERROR] Service nginx is failed :frowning:

• You can try to restart the service, and if it doesn’t work, have a look at the service logs in the webadmin (from the command line, you can do this with ‘yunohost service restart nginx’ and ‘yunohost service log nginx’).

What’s the output of sudo nginx -t ?

nginx: [emerg] “server” directive is not allowed here in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf:12
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

I removed the server {} block in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf and now the nginx service and the web interface start again. So thanks.
Meanwhile I restored mediawiki on another server though, where I have none of the issues.
Except I have an issue with mediawiki itself - or rather 2 - but I’ll create a different topic for that.

There was an empty second server block in the file?

No there was just one that I put there because of the other issue and it wasn’t empty.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.