WordPress redirects to portal

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.2.7 (stable)
I have access to my server : through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance?: no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: WordPress 6.3.0~ynh1

Description of my issue

Hi there,

• I have a WordPress multisite (only 1 site though).

• It’s installed on /site-name, not a subdomain.

• I updated some plugin and Matomo Analytics was having some issues was asking that memory footprint wasn’t high enough, that it required 64Mb.

• I went to WordPress configuration in YNH Application admin and manually set the “Memory footprint” to 64Mb. If I remember correctly After that, out of the blue it began redirecting to the portal.

• I did rever the Memory footprint to other set values, still redirecting.

• I did look through the forum and tried chaging Permissions, deleting cookies and cache, tried different browsers.

• I installed other WordPress instances (not multisite) on subdomain and subfolder and they work fine.

• I did rename the Plugins folder in order to disable plugins.

• WordPress was the default app when going on the main domain, so it would redirect to /site-name.

• I removed that redirection, not making it the default app

• I checked as best as I could some .php files between my main site and the other WordPress instances that I installed to see if there were any difference, nothing I could spot.

Nothing worked. I don’t exactly know where to get logs from, I don’t know whether WordPress keeps logs automatically.

When the website wasn’t redirecting I had 1 button that linked to an external website but that button would redirect to the same website the button was on. For that I have this screenshot from the browser console.

I have the browser console open and when I click on the website in the portal these messages show up, but they show up when I click on the working WordPress instances as well.

Here are the plugins I have installed and activated:

Thanks for whoever takes their time to read through this.

UPDATE

I have just updated WordPress from 6.3.0~ynh1 to 6.3.1~ynh1 and it doesn’t redirect to portal anymore.
The button with the external link does redirect to portal. Will look into that now.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.