Wireguard Fails on VPS Contabo ipv6?

Hello

I am using YH for about a two weeks now and don’t get WG-Server up running. It seem’s to be an IP6 issue.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online Contabo 16gb / 6vcore / stativ ipv4&6
YunoHost version: 11.0.9.15 (stable).
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes (I tried setting up the vpn with a own domain)

Description of my issue

I want to have a running wg server with web ui. Thats what I am trying to achieve. The web UI is running without any problems and I can create and delete users. It has only ipv4 according to the Yuno Host server. The Server itself seems to have ipv6 hence I get the ip6 issue in the YH Diagnosis page.
My Network config:

The loopback network interface

auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

The primary network interface

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
address 194.*
netmask 255.255.192.0
gateway 194.*
dns-search invalid
dns-nameservers 161.97.189.51 161.97.189.52
up ip route replace 194.0/18 via 194.

.1 dev eth0

iface eth0 inet6 static
address 2a02*****0001
netmask 64
gateway fe80::1
accept_ra 0
autoconf 0
privext 0

I restartet everything many times but it doesn’t seem to recognize. Also when running Hostname -I i only receive an IP4 address back.

This are the WG Logs: hastebin

Anyone an idea or maybe even better solution for this issue?

The Diagnosis to ip6

[WARNING] The server does not have working IPv6.
  - Having a working IPv6 is not mandatory for your server to work, but it is better for the health of the Internet as a whole. IPv6 should usually be automatically configured by the system or your provider if it's available. Otherwise, you might need to configure a few things manually as explained in the documentation here: https://yunohost.org/#/ipv6. If you cannot enable IPv6 or if it seems too technical for you, you can also safely ignore this warning.

Thanks for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.