Where can I get dedicated IP VPN from?

I want to get dedicated IP + VPN for myself. Which is the best one? I have jotted 2 VPNs which are giving away dedicated IPs along with VPN service: ExpressVPN and Ivacy.

Which one is the best?

I think Ivacy is the best because if you compare Ivacy with ExpressVPN then ExpressVPN is much expensive as compared to Ivacy. Ivacy VPN costs only at $1.34 per month on its five years plan and its dedicated IP costs only at $1.99 per month.

1 Like

You might be staisfied if you use Express VPN on of the best VPN it cost 6.67/ month comes with excellent security. You can use it over several things such as netflix streaming, allows you for torrenting, whitelistor is already done you don’t need to do it and many more. Expres VPN also have a 30 days money back gurantee.

So far I have found that following 3 VPNs offer dedicated/static IP:

1. NordVPN
  2. PureVPN
  3. Ivacy

However, to explore more, you can compare more services and check their features;
https://www.vpnranks.com/vpn-comparison/

I would recommend you HideMyAss VPN, in our office we use it. While there were no complaints, we are working on Mac and Windows.
Well, from your suggestions, I would choose Ivacy.

I was looking for something similar a year ago
than I after trying few VPN provider, most of them have bad reputation IP wise; which is not good to send email

overall my choice stop at : https://www.goldenfrog.com
because it was possible to expose your machine directly to the net from their IP
but still you will need a dyndns service because even the IP is dedicated it still not static.

I dig a little bit about this
my criteria was

1. IP fix or almost fix
  2. able to define the PTR (which is usefull for sending email)
  3. no filter on any port

my list was composed from provider listed in privacytools.io and https://thatoneprivacysite.net

so I found 2

I think you must go for Express VPN. It is a good service provider and it comes with excellent security. Express VPN also has a 30 days money back guarantee.

Saddly I chat again with ExpressVPN they don’t offer a fix/dedicated IP and PortForwarding service so access your yunohost behind their VPN is not possible.

Hi there…You might wanna try Mullvad. Not sure if they offer static IP but they offer port forwarding to access your server from the outside. Great support too!

If I remember well Mullvad can’t let’s you rename the PTR which is pretty critical for email

You can also check FFDN ISP Database, associative ISP caring about an open and neutral internet (check yellow/red POI). But it’s more french-speaking.

For example : Aquilenet VPN (between 3-5€/month depending on incomes) says that you can have a dedicated IP on demand.

You will get the perfect idea regarding from here: what is a dedicated IP VPN and you will know how to get and which is the best dedicated IP VPN.

Sorry but I close this topic due to spams. This forum is not a place for spam and ads.

Désolé, mais je ferme le sujet à cause des spams à répétition. Ce forum n’est pas un lieu pour le spam ou la publicité.

2 Likes